chapter 34 - fever

"Good morning, beautiful

"Good morning, beautiful." Jungwon said softly and Hyerin rustled in her sleep. "Hey." She groaned softly, burying her face into his chest. "Time to get up, sleepyhead." He said, stroking her hair softly. "5 more minutes." She uttered.

Enhypen was leaving for their tour tonight, so the girls planned to hang out today. Jungwon pulled her closer and wrapped his arms tighter around her. A few minutes later, they finally got out of bed.

They headed to the living room and saw that all the guys were already awake. "Oooh..did 2 of you.." Sunoo said, covering his mouth. Hyerin looked at Jungwon with a confused expression, then realised that she was wearing his T-shirt and boxers.

"No! We didn't!" Hyerin answered frantically. "Maybe." Jungwon smirked. "Yah!" Hyerin punched Jungwon's arm softly. "Eww! Please, there are children here." Jay expressed with a disgusted face, covering Ni-ki's ears.

Hyerin shook her head and face palmed herself before taking a seat on the sofa and Jungwon sitting beside her. "I'm so excited for today. Our last hangout before we get busy for the next few months." Sunoo smiled widely.

"Me too. We're going bowling right??" Ni-ki asked. "Bowling, paint balling, skydiving. You name it. We'll do whatever we want today." Sunghoon added.

"Skydiving? I'd love to see you try that without crying like a baby." Jake teased Sunghoon. "Shut up." Sunghoon replied with a glare and everyone burst into laughter.

"Well, go get ready guys. We'll head out to breakfast soon." Jay ordered. "Okay Jay hyung. But where's Heeseung hyung?" Jungwon asked, looking around. "He's still in bed." Jake replied.

"Oh really? Shall we wake him up?" Jungwon grinned mischievously. The guys understood and got up in unison and barged into Heeseung's room, creating a huge ruckus. Hyerin shook her head and headed back into Jungwon's room.

She was about to go wash up when suddenly, her phone rang.

"Hey eomma. Is everything okay?" Hyerin asked. "My baby! We heard about the bullying case. I'm sorry it took so long to call. Are you alright? Is everything alright? How dare she create lies about my little girl?! Eomma will hire a good lawyer and sue her for accusing you of such things." Mrs Kang said in an angry tone.

"Calm down eomma, I'm okay. The company is still working on it. Don't worry."