chapter 30 - bully

Later that night, it was already pretty late

Ring, ring.

Jungwon's phone suddenly rang. "Hey, my love. I've been trying to reach you all day." "Hey, babe. I know. I'm sorry I was just tired. I'm back at the dorm now." Hyerin answered, she was sniffling and it sounded like she was crying before this.

"No need to apologize, love. I'm just glad to hear your voice. Are you okay?" "Yeah, don't worry. I'm fine."

"I know the media is overwhelming. Let me know if you need anything alright? I'm always here for you." "I know, the media must be overwhelming for you too. How are you taking it?"

"Oh love, don't worry about me. I'm Yang Jungwon, remember? There's nothing I can't handle. If you ever need anything, call me. I know exactly how to make you feel better. Wink wink." He grinned through the phone. Hearing Hyerin laugh softly over the phone softened his heart. She was hurting and there wasn't much he could do.

"I'll let you get some rest okay? We'll see each other soon." Jungwon said in a soothing voice. "Okay, you too. Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you more."

Beep.

Hyerin put her phone down sighed. 

hana💕 : 1 new message.

hana💕:
unnie, im so sorry. they said they promised not to tell anyone!! i unfriended them already :(

hyerin:
its fine, hana. people would find out eventually, its not your fault

hana💕:
im sorry :((

hyerin:
stop saying that, dont worry okay? unnie is okay. it's late, get some sleep. goodnight

hana💕:
okay, goodnight unnie

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

2 weeks later, people were still talking about it and sending hate comments. Hyerin was getting better at coping with it and everyone around her was giving her all the support that she needed. As for Jungwon, he was the stronger one in the relationship.