𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝟔 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐡- 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞́🎶🎧

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
The lights danced in the dim room, casting a soft glow on Ebony as she prepared to take the stage. She was no stranger to the spotlight, but tonight felt different. The loud tunes of  'Partition' by Beyoncé pulsed through the air, setting the rhythm for her performance.

Ebony stepped onto the stage, her body moving with a graceful fluidity. She had chosen this path, a path that allowed her to express herself and reclaim her own narrative. Each and every movement she made was intentional and flawless.

Beyond the stage, Ebony was a woman with dreams and aspirations. Stripping was just one part of her life, a way to carve out her independence and challenge societal expectations. She didn't let judgments define her, for she knew her worth extended far beyond the club's walls.

Ebony got kicked out of her parents house at a young age when they found out she was working as a bottle girl to help pay for her college tuition. She thought they might understand, considering their financial situation, but unfortunately, they didn't.

Her original plans was to go to law school, but of course life had taken an unexpected turn. Her being a stripper resulted into her getting her own apartment at the age of 19. And now Ebony is 24.

Ebony was feeling more at ease now. She had spent her whole life being a people-pleaser, but as she got older, everything started to change.

Ebony didn't give a fuck anymore.

The scene was intense, with men surrounding the stage and eagerly throwing money as Ebony gracefully slid down the pole. They looked like hungry animals waiting for the right time to attack their prey.

She could feel their intense gazes on her, their desire hanging in the air. It was like a powerful dance of seduction and power, a game she was all too familiar with. Every deliberate move brought her closer to him, her body moving with an effortless grace. It was like she was defying gravity.

Granted, Ebony wasn't cocky, but she knew who she was. She knew her worth and the impact she had on the club's success. Without a doubt, she was easily the best dancer there.

As she slowly slid from the pole, she took her time, gracefully getting on all fours, never once breaking eye contact with the man. With each deliberate movement, she crawled towards him.

Ebony could catch a whiff of the strong scent of alcohol that hung in the air, carried by his breath.

She straddled him, her movements synchronized with the rhythm of the music. Every touch, every sway of her hips was carefully calculated to ignite his senses, to awaken a hunger deep within him. The air crackled with anticipation as she leaned in, her lips brushing against his ear.

The man, unable to resist her magnetic allure, leaned forward, his arms reaching out to embrace her.

Ebony reacted instinctively, slipping out of Jay's grip with a swift move. Her voice was firm as she made it clear, "No touching, Jay! You know I don't like that shit." She shouted over the loud music, her eyebrows furrowing in annoyance.

Ebony was confident that she had clearly communicated her boundaries regarding physical contact while performing her job. Despite being a stripper, she expected and demanded respect.

The man quickly threw his hands up in surrender, his face showing a mix of panic and defeat. "Shit, my bad, Candy," he blurted out, using the woman's stage name.

Ebony never liked the nickname she was given at the club. She found the name a bit dehumanizing, but she didn't complain. At least they weren't using her government name.

Ebony let out a sigh and joined the man on the table, feeling the toll of dancing on the pole in her body. "Yeah, just don't pull that shit again, seriously," she said, giving him a stern look.

Jay leaned back in his seat, taking a moment to observe Ebony. She furrowed her eyebrows and let out a nervous chuckle in response to his intense gaze.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?"

Jay chuckled and quickly downed the shot the bartender had just brought. He leaned in and said, "When are you gonna let me take care of you, Candy? You know I've got it. I'll make sure you're taken care of, I promise."

Ebony scoffed in response, and threw her head back in annoyance. "Not this shit again. Jay, I told you I don't want to depend on a man for a certain lifestyle. I'm comfortable with the life i'm able to give myself right now."

Jay paused for a moment, holding his now empty shot cup in his hand, before saying, "You just won't break, will you?" He shook his head at her.

"Nah, I won't." Ebony starts to get up and walk away from the table.

Jay couldn't help but lick his lips and watch her intently as she walked away, swaying her wide hips. He was a regular at the club, and he only went there to catch a glimpse of her, like most of the men there.

Ebony walked away with a confident stride, heading straight to the locker room of the club. She needed to retrieve her belongings from her personal locker before calling it a night. As she entered the locker room, she could feel the tension in the air. The other strippers, fueled by jealousy, never seemed to get along with her.

Ignoring the mumbled slick words that echoed in the room, Ebony focused on her getting her shit and leaving. She knew that her success in the club had sparked envy among the other dancers. They couldn't handle the fact that she was thriving while they struggled to make an impact.

"I'm so ready to get the fuck up outta here," Ebony mutters to herself as she slams her locker shut and throws her hoodie over her head before heading over to Rhys, the club owner's office.

Usually, he didn't give her a hard time when it came to getting her well-deserved check. Their relationship was a bit rocky. Sometimes he would cheat her out of her money, and she had to threaten him to leave the club and never come back. After all, she was the "cash cow" for the club.

Ebony banged on Rhys' office door, frustration boiling inside her. "Come in!" a voice called out from behind the door. She pushed it open, only to be greeted with a shocking sight. There, on the floor, was a woman hastily wiping her mouth, while Rhys zipped up his pants. The scene made Ebony's stomach churn, and she had to fight back the urge to gag.

Ebony stood there uncomfortably as the girl fixed her hair and quickly walked towards the door, slamming it shut. Ebony cleared her throat and glanced over at Rhys behind the desk.

"So, what brings you here today, Candy?" Rhys asked, his voice laced with a mischievous tone, as he gazed at her with a sly grin.

Ebony rolls her eyes and shifts her weight to her left leg before bluntly stating, "Cut the shit, Rhy. Where's my money?"

Rhy lets out a deep chuckle before reaching under his desk and pulling out a duffle bag packed with cash. He tosses it over the desk, landing it on the chair in front. "Here's your share for today, Candy. It's a sweet 5K."

Ebony gives a serious look at the bag before quickly snatching it up from the chair. "If it's anything less than that, that's your ass, Rhy," she says firmly. She then turns around and reaches for the doorknob.

"Noted," she hears him mutter under his breath before forcefully shutting the door.

After that, Ebony hurriedly headed to her car, promptly locking the door as she got inside. She wasted no time in driving away from the club, eager to leave the parking lot behind. With the night enveloped in darkness, Ebony's sole focus was reaching home safely, enjoying a relaxing bath, grabbing a bite to eat, and getting some much-needed rest.