'Crybaby'

'I look at you and I see myself, and I know you're better than anyone else, and I am the same faucet in my eyes, so your tears are mine.'

(Mention of  sh!)

_______________________________________

4:32 am 

Aiden felt- no, knew something was wrong. Ashlyn hadn't been seen or heard of for the last 3 hours; she wasn't there for the check-up texts after the phantom dimension, and was acting pretty off the entire day. Ashlyn lives pretty close, a good few minutes, so he could go over to check up on her. I mean, he always visits her unexpectedly, so why not? He got up and put on his shoes, writing a note to Ben before he jumped out the window and jogged to Ashlyn's house. 

As he walked towards the house, he felt and uneasy chill, something was horribly wrong. 

He got up to Ashlyn's window and tried to open it, hoping she left it unlocked incase he came, and fortunately, it was unlocked. He jumped through the window, closed it, and looked back to check up on her, and sure enough, she was there, wrapped up like a caccoon. She then peeked her head from her pillow, her eyes, cheeks and nose all red and puffy.

"Hey... What's wrong..?" Aiden whispered, going over to where she was. Ashlyn just looked down in response, she then pointed to her laptop where her homework was. "Is the homework overwhelming you..?" He asked her as she nodded, snuggling closer to him. Aiden then put away the laptop and snuggled closer to Ashlyn. They laid there, cuddling as Ashlyn stopped/calmed down from crying. 

Aiden then tried to grab her hand, but considering that it was darker than usual, he ended up grabbing her wrist. She then flinched and ripped her hand away from his, causing him to get worried and suspicious. Aiden looked over at Ashlyn; as she pulled down her sleeves more, he realized what was going on.

"Ash.." he mumbled as he checked her. "I'm sorry.." she whispered back, not maintaining eye contact. Aiden then pulled her closer to him, side-hugging her while he gently stroked her upper arm back and fourth. Time passed and Aiden and Ashlyn have been in a comforting silence for a while now, Aiden was just in his thoughts until a voice broke him out of them. "Sorry for being such a crybaby earlier." She spoke up to Aiden, slightly lifting her head up to look at him. "No.. you weren't being a crybaby.. you were just stressed and with all the past stress and pent up emotions, you always eventually have to let them out, y'know?" He said the last part with a soft smile as he put his hand atop Ashlyn's. She then rested her head back on his shoulder and eventually they both fell asleep, cuddling as a way of warmth and comfort.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(SORRY I TOOK SO LONGGG AHHHHH 💔)