Faerie soirée

'Led me astray to the faerie soirée'
(Requested by: SwirlyEyed)
_______________________________________

︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Monday, December 18th

Logan's pov

It was my birthday today! I did so many things with the family and friends, but there's one thing that I loved the most.

♡︎

Earlier that day....

♡︎

"Tyler, you've eaten all the marshmallows" I laugh, taking the last bite of my chocolate bar. "And?" He jokes back, the 'and' being muffled because of all the marshmallows stuffed in his mouth. I burst out laughing as he stuffs another marshmallow into his mouth. We stay talking for a bit, until the topic of astrology rolls around, and I can't help but rant. While I'm on my rant, I notice Tyler staring at me with those eyes... Y'know, those eyes. But I don't mind, as long as I get to talk about my interests without anyone judging!

♡︎

I finish my rant and he just stays there, staring at me with those lovestruck eyes. "Uhm...Ty..?" I ask, waving a hand infront of his face. "Yes, Logan?"

"Why are you staring at me? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just... Your kinda cute when you get excited, that's all."

Oh. My. God.

My face flushed red at that statement.

"Anyways, want to go back to yours? It's getting late."

"Sure..." I say, my face still flushed.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

We clean up and eventually go to mine to sleep since it's 11. I cuddle up close to Tyler since I'm cold, he seemed to have read my mind as he says, "Cold?". I nod. He pulls me a bit closer, and as the alarm go off, we back out. Going to the place we dread the most, but, at least we are together. At home. Safe.

︎♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(SWIRLY EYED IF YOUR SEEING THIS YOU OWE ME A DOLLAR NEXT MONDAY 🤨)