Pacify her

'Someone told me, "stay away from things that aren't yours."
But was she yours if she wanted me so bad?'
(Request by: _Benl0r_)
_______________________________________

Ben stared silently as he watched a dude flirt with Taylor, his jealousy and anger slowly rising.

He loved Taylor, he knew it, so naturally, seeing someone flirt with her made his as jealous as one could get. It didn't take him long to start getting angry at him, seeing someone messing with who he loved was no small thing.

Taylor's pov

I stood there, giving awkward nods and smiles. I barely knew this dude but all I knew was that he was flirting with me and I didn't like it at all. He spoke to me like I'm his god damn sneaky link, excuse me? I shifted a bit to try and get away, but all I ended up doing was cornering myself since he moved closer. I looked back at Ben, who was death glaring at the guy, with an uncomfortable and worried expression on my face.

He kept going on and on about how we could be an amazing couple and stuff, god, he even asked me out! I politely said no as I stepped away, about to leave, until he started complaining about how he didn't actually like me and stuff. Obviously I didn't mind but it still made me more uncomfortable.

Ben's pov

My last straw was seeing that dude yelling at her for rejecting him, politely, I might add. I stood up and stayed behind her, glaring at him as he shut up. Since I tower over Taylor, she didn't see me as I was behind her, but the dude did, which is why he got intimidated and shut up.

' Good idea. '  I thought as he started excusing himself to leave, stumbling over his words and feet as he ran away.

Taylor then stayed looking at him confusedly as she shrugged, turning around and noticing me. "Oh, hey Ben!" She said excitedly with a smile.

That damn smile. The sweet and innocent smile she gives me every time she sees me. The glow in her beautiful eyes as they light up with excitement. The angelic voice of hers calling out my name excitedly. God, she's so damn perfect.

She then proceeded to tell me about what happened as we walked, my hand on her back, leading her to the cafeteria where the others were, and about how she was confused on why he cowered away at the last bit. I guess she'll never know what truly happened then, but it does make a good story.

I love her so much.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)
(CUTIESS OMG THEY MAKE ME SICKKK 😭🫶)