𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

ᴷᵃᵗʰᵉʳⁱⁿᵉˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

The conversation was actually going well. It was all coming somewhat naturally, and it was enjoyable, like arcade with unlimited pound coins enjoyable. She has a funny way of typing, posh, but at the same time down to earth. It makes me smile.

She questioned how my day was going and sent me cute photos of a garden blooming with pink flowers, i'm not sure what their name is, i've just been calling them pink flowers throughout the entire chat. She hasn't corrected me. It's refreshing.

^Chatroom!! : >theslasherchick< + Camila 🐇 

"What part of England are you from?" - Camila 🐇

"I'm not from England, stupid 🤬"
-theslasherchick

"My apologies, i must have misread your profile. Where are you from?"
- Camila 🐇

"Scotland, shitty weather central"
- theslasherchick

"Oh, Scotland is a beautiful country. The Loch Ness is absolutely stunning along with the castles."
- Camila 🐇

"I built all those castles with my bare hands in a matter of seconds. Thank you for appreciating all of my hard work,"
- theslasherchick

"Very impressive work, scottish Builder."
- Camila 🐇

"Very skilful"
- Camila 🐇

I crack a smile, giggling at her words. That smile is immediately wiped off when my door is slammed open, revealing my younger sister.

"Did you take my shirt?"

It wasn't an actual question, it was more of a "i know you did it so just tell me where is it" type of question, I let out a groan and stand from my chair.

"I didn't take yer shirt, it wouldn't fit me anyway fat ass"

I stepped closer and slightly shoved her out of my room, letting out a yell as she  punched my arm before running off, I could hear her bedroom door slamming and a moment of silence. She was most likely standing against her door, what a little pussy.

"Fucker"

I mumble under my breath and then back towards my laptop, sitting back down after crossing the multi coloured rug that lay a few inches from the end of my bed. It's a weird beige and white like rug, i bet people would assume i was talking about a rainbow, they'd think

"Oh a gay chick and a multicoloured rug, definitely a rainbow, cause she's gay."

My dad actually made the same joke when we were out shopping, walking past a rainbow mask, he picked it up looking all proud and said

"This would suit you."

I let it pass, it was kind of funny.

Now that i properly think about it it wasn't really the same joke, more of a cousin of the joke.

I sit back down on the damaged seat and crack a smile when i saw the new message, it was a photo. Camila had taken a selfie with a weird looking dog teddy thing and captioned it

"He is impressed aswell."

I quickly type a reply back, still slightly chuckling about the weird little dog thing. Who on earth would find that cute? It had weird little realistic eyes covered in a cheap fabric that i suppose were supposed to be eyelids, it looked constantly stoned but it did have a cute little bow tie.

"I see my fan base is growing soon i shall take ovr the wolrd!!! >:)"
- theslasherchick

"Me and Rupert are number one fans, cheering you along as you continue to build those beautiful castles"
- Camila 🐇

"You guys can get merch for 50% off then only £5,000 for the pencil cases"
- theslasherchick

"Oh my! What a deal!"
- Camila 🐇

"I know i know grab it while you can"
- theslasherchick

Just as my fingers are about to hit the keys my dad steps in, a displeased look on his face and his posture was straight. It's going to be one of those "darling i'm very disappointed chats"

My dad served in the military for a while, he had a horrific time settling back in after coming back home. It got so bad that my mum ended up filing for divorce. He was a nervous wreck, he woke up screaming and crying countless nights, at one point he even raised his hand to my mum, that's when she immediately filled for divorce. He knew he fucked up, that what he done wasn't okay so he joined a group thing to speak to others like him. It helped him a lot, but it took a couple years to get things back to normal between him and my mum and even then he still feels extremely guilty, comes home with flowers and chocolates everyday. He knows that isn't enough but he puts the effort in, he's a good guy.

"Are ye listening?"

A gruff voice snaps me out of my thoughts, i close the laptop and fully turn to him.

"Yeah. What's up?"

I examine him as i speak, like he's a new species. He was wearing a cheesy shirt that my sister bought him two years into her transition and a pair of worn out blue jeans. His hair had gotten longer as well as did his beard. He really needs to shave.

"It's about the school thing-"

He moves to sit down on my unmade bed, slightly sinking into the mattress. The bed creaking under his weight.

"Darlin what you done wasn't okay, i know that yer temper is a problem but i can't excuse physical violence Kathy."

Dad's voice took a gentle turn, he let out a sigh before fully looking at me. He was going to say something i wouldn't like, that's the only reason i could think of for the random sigh.

"Maybe we need to schedule you a vist with Doctor Mcdonald."

Not a fucking chance.

No way in hell.

He was excruciating, always trying to label me as something. In reality he was just lazy asshole who didn't want to actually listen to me.

"It could help you with the anger-"

I cut him off, furious. I act without thinking, I can feel my heart thumping against my chest.

"GET THE FUCK OUT"