1 ✨🪭 Raised in love

Follow me remysolmoon

Palace of Rana

༊*·˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚*ೃ༄

She was the second youngest of the seven princesses and 2 princes Indu Ameya Rana , but she was the most beloved by her father, the king.

She lived in a magnificent palace, surrounded by gardens and fountains, where she grew up with her sisters and brothers. They were a happy family, and the king looked after the people of his kingdom very well. He was a wise and generous ruler, who cared for the welfare and happiness of his subjects. He often invited them to the palace, to celebrate festivals and holidays, and to share his bounty and blessings.

Indu had a special bond with her father, and she often accompanied him on his visits to the different regions of the kingdom.

She also had a curious and adventurous mind, Indu was fascinated by the stories and legends.She had a special fondness for books, except for that She had a pet dog, a Himalayan Guard Dog who was her faithful companion and friend. He followed her everywhere, and he was just like her calm and gentle for her, and accompanied her whenever she was happy or sad.

She had a vision and a purpose as a princess of what everyone expected of her, but she also had a desire and a passion of being an artist, even though she was shy about showcasing her talent.

Regardless she was raised with love and care, she enjoyed her peaceful life.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Today was unfortunately becoming one of that few days where the peace of her life was destroyed.

Princess Indu was worried. She had just returned from the art class, and the rumours were spreading like wild fire of an another embarrassing scene. Her eldest brother, Prince Arjun, had stumbled in, drunk and disorderly, and had insulted the king's guests with his slurred speech and rude jokes. The king, her father, had tried to calm him down, but Arjun had only grown more defiant and aggressive. He had even thrown a wine goblet at the king's advisor, who had dared to suggest that Arjun should seek help for his addiction.

The king had finally ordered the guards to drag Arjun away and lock him up in his chambers.

He had then apologized to the guests and dismissed the court, looking weary and angry. Indu knew that her father loved Arjun, but he was also losing patience with him.

Arjun was the heir to the throne, but he was also a liability to the kingdom. His drinking problem that had started after complete shoulder dislocation an injury from a sword during a battle, he was  young to be on a battle field with a certain tyrant.