15 ✨🪭 Bravery and Betrayal

Palace of Rana

15 ✨🪭 Bravery and BetrayalPalace of Rana

______________

The sun was setting over the kingdom of Rana, casting a crimson glow over the palace. Princess Indu held the update letter that had just arrived from the kingdom of Nanda. She felt a cold dread in her heart as she read the words that shattered her world.

"Your Highness,

It is with great sorrow that I inform you of the tragic death of Prince Nayan, the heir of Nanda and Princess Anya's betrothed He was................................killed in the battlefield by the demon tyrant Ivaan, ............Prince Nayan fought bravely and valiantly, but he was overpowered by the enemy forces. He died a hero's death, defending his King and his honor.

I offer you my deepest condolences and sympathies for your loss.

I am fulfilling the responsibility given by you. I will send you more details soon. Until then, please take care of yourself and your family.

Messenger of Rana
Suryakant"

Indu felt tears streaming down her face as she finished reading the letter. She could not believe what she had just read. Prince Nayan was dead, the man who was supposed to marry her sister, was gone forever. How could this happen? How could fate be so cruel?

The King was also shocked by the news the kingdom was supposed to be preparing for Anya's wedding and now that dreams were shattered with the death.

Indu looked at Anya felt a pang of hurt.Anya was right there wearing a beautiful red dress and a golden tiara. She had looked radiant and happy, just a moment ago and right now the dark cloud had engulfed her.

She stood there still like a statue

Indu walked towards her and felt Anya's hand and wished only if she could preserve it forever.

Indu whispered shaking her "Anya"

Anya turned around as if broken from the spell. Anya raised her hand forward asking for the letter as if she couldn't believe the words she just heard.

Indu shook her head and handed her the letter. Tears filling her eyes She said, "No, Anya. I'm so sorry, Anya. I'm so sorry."

"