Hold 🍋ish

YOUR POV

You felt your eyes slowly opening at the sound of dawn - the usual choir of birds gently singing outside the camp, the dims of light reaching your cheeks, and the hand you had placed on top of Levi's chest. You looked up dazely- your heavy eyes still not fully awakened, found his face. He looked incredibly peaceful: his eyes shut, a gentle expression on his face. He didn't exhibit the soft frown he usually carried. His lips parted slightly; you could hear his relaxed breathing against you.

His hand still held yours over his chest. Neither of you had barely moved throughout the night.

You gained consciousness very slowly, but the inevitable feeling of dread soon found your chest: he was getting his leg amputated today. Your eyes narrowed as you felt yourself tightening your grip around his hand. You worried you might wake him, but a part of you needed to see him awake, looking intensely into your eyes again. You feared it might be the last time you'd see that strange, delicate gaze of his.

He began to open his eyes while he sensed your grip on his hand: he intertwined his fingers with yours, slowly looking down at you, his heavy eye looking deeply into yours. He looked rested, filled with calm and curiosity. He moved his body to his side carefully, prompting you to remove your head from his shoulder blade and into the pillow under your head. He then let go of his hand and slowly placed his over your soft cheek. He continued to look into your eyes as he caressed you, tenderly tucking strings of hair behind your ear. His stare remained serious and focused.

You'd give anything to be inside his head at that moment.

'Good morning' - you parted your lips, hearing the sound of your own voice shake as you spoke.

He remained silent, gently placing a slight smirk on his face. His gaze stayed slightly oblivious, you wondered if he thought about the surgery. If he was scared.

What was Levi Ackerman scared of anyways?

'How did you sleep?'

'Good. I pretty much passed out as soon as we went to bed. You?'

'I think it was probably the best I've slept in years'

His answered shocked you - how was it possible? He was undergoing an intense surgery... he was about to lose his leg. He could very possibly die,yet... he was calm, fully relaxed while he continued to caress you. His touch leaving a lingering feeling down your spine. How delicate yet agressively did you crave him. How much longing would you be able to take before fully succumbing to his touch? You wondered if he realized how much power he had over you.

'Really?'

He nodded gently, still gazing into your eyes, allowing his eye to travel down to your lips. He gently placed his grip onto your lower lip, gently pressing it with his thumb. You felt a rush fill you up as his touch sank itself onto your skin. Without thinking, you rolled your eyes and let out a deep sigh - the intense sensation completely overtaking you.

Levi raised his eyebrow - he looked both surprised and amused.

'Can I kiss you?' - he whispered.

'Yes, please'.

He slowly grew closer to you, your noses now touching, an electric sensation traveling through your limbs, erupting into the tips of your fingers. Your hand, which had been firmly placed over his chest was now intensely grabbing the collar of his t-shirt. You pulled him closer almost unconsciously, craving every bit of him, every part of his body. He brushed his lips onto yours, slowly teasing you; you were barely even touching, but you could feel yourself getting warmer as you pressed your thighs together. A tingling feeling deeply aroused you and you couldn't help but feel embarrassed, asking yourself if he was noticing how turned on you were getting.