CHAPTER 9

The Gopis looked with awe at the sight in front of them, as Nayika cradled the newborn with one arm while her other hand held his tiny feet, secretly seeking blessings.

Yashoda, filled with admiration, remarked, "Unn Sadhu baba ko chhod, Lalla itne saralta se kisi ke paas nahi gaya."

Nayika smiled and replied, "Aapka lalla usi ke paas jata hai, jiske paas use jana hota hai."

Yashoda, though not fully comprehending her words, couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity as she stared at Nayika. Something about her presence seemed to tug at her memory, yet she couldn't quite grasp it.

Curiosity getting the better of her, Yashoda asked, "Kya hum kabhi mile hai?"

Nayika responded with a serene smile, "Iss janm mei toh pehli baar hi mil rahe hai. Kadachit pichle janm mei mile ho."

Yashoda smiled back, "Ho sakta hai."

A Gopi asked, "Yashoda ji, baat ho gaya ho lalla ki tel maalish karde ?"

"Rohini jiji ko toh aane do. Tum sab alag alag bol rahi ho." Yashoda sighed.

"Parantu unhe samaye lagega." Another Gopi said.

"Mai sahayata kar du ?" Nayika asked.

The Gopis exchanged nervous glances, their uncertainty evident. They questioned the stranger's abilities, doubting whether they could entrust her with the delicate task of massaging such a small being.

Yashoda raised her eyebrows and inquired "Tumhe ata hai ?"

Nayika nodded smilingly. Relieved, Yashoda responded, "Toh mujhe sikha do."

Nayika chuckled, "Awashya. Baithiye."

As Yashoda settled down, Nayika carefully handed the little lord back to her. However, the gopis remained skeptical of this beautiful stranger. Their suspicions lingered, refusing to be dismissed.

"Thehero !"

"Tum abhi khud bacchi jaisi ho."

"Tumhe kaha ata hoga yeh sab karna ?"

Nayika gazed at them, a playful smile gracing her lips, as she delicately lifted her maangtika, revealing the vibrant vermilion line adorning her hair parting.

"Itni kam aayu bhi na hai." She remarked, her voice laced with a hint of mischief.

The Gopis exchanged puzzled glances, unable to fathom how someone so youthful could already be married. Sensing their confusion, the little lord burst into a fit of giggles, thoroughly amused by their bewildered expressions.

Yashoda shook her head, "Tum logo ka ho gaya, toh mujhe ab sikhne do."

"Arrey Yashoda ji, hum sab toh bas lalla ke liye chintit hai. Kisi anjaan vyakti ko hum kaise malish karne de ?"

"Ha. Vivahit hone, aur santaan hone mei antar hota hai."

"Santaane hai meri." Nayika said.

The Gopis frowned once again, "Santaane ?"

"Ha. Santaane." Nayika confirmed.

"Kitne ?" They eagerly inquired.

Grinning from ear to ear, she replied, "10."

"Kya !?" They all exclaimed, even Yashoda was shocked. It was simply inconceivable, considering her youthful appearance and figure.

"Ha. 9 putra, 1 putri." She said.

"Aayu dekh ke lagta nahi." Yashoda said.

A laugh escaped her lips, "Arrey aayu bahut hai meri, maiya. Dikhti nahi hai woh alag baat hai."

"Accha hi hai." Yashoda said, "Ab mujhe tel maalish karna sikha do, laali."

"Awashya." Nayika smiled, "Apne paer sidhe kar lijiye. Aur lalla ko unn par leta dijiye."

Yashoda straightened her legs and placed her son upon them, just as she had been instructed. Nayika proceeded to guide Yashoda on how to apply oil and properly massage the baby, much like Kaikeyi had taught Shri Ram to oil Rameshwari.

With great care, Yashoda dipped her fingers into the warm oil and started applying it to her son's tiny body. She followed Nayika's instructions meticulously, ensuring that every inch was covered in a loving caress. As she massaged his delicate limbs, Yashoda could feel a sense of tranquility enveloping both herself and her child.

The air was thick with the scent of fragrant oils, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and serenity. As Nayika began to demonstrate the gentle strokes and soothing techniques, Yashoda learnt with great focus and interest.

The young lord was relishing the soothing massage, a contented smile adorning his lips, until his gaze caught Nayika's sly side glance. One corner of her mouth curled up mischievously, forming a smirk that didn't quite sit well with him.

"Maiya, tanik zor se dabayiye. Tan waise hi shaktishaali hoga." Nayika said, with a hint of mischief.

"Accha." Yashoda nodded and applied a bit more pressure. The expression on the lord's face twisted with discomfort.

"Itna thik hai ?" The mother asked.

Nayika looked at the face of her father's incarnation, and then back at her, "Tanik aur."

"Oh." Yashoda nodded, complying with the request and applying additional pressure. Suddenly, a surprised yelp escaped the lord's mouth, caught off guard by the unexpected intensity.

'Yeh kya kar rahi ho Amarsri ?' A familiar voice in her head asked.

'Wahi, jo treta yug mei aapne mere saath 5 baar kiya tha, pratidin, 4 varsho tak.' She told her father mentally.

"Itna thik hai ?" Yashoda asked.

"Huh ?" Nayika looked at her, and then nodded, "Ha. Thik hai. Ab pratidin aise hi maalish kariyega."

"Kitni baar ?" Yashoda asked.

"Din mei 5.... Nahi nahi... 6 baar." Nayika said, causing the little lord to look at her with disbelief.

"Uchit hai." Yashoda nodded with a smile.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Treta ka badla Dwapar yug mei.... Rameshwari ka dard aaj tak bhuli woh... Kaise bhulegi, Jin haatho ne shivdhanush toda tha, unn haatho ne massage jo kiya tha 🤣🤣🤣

Btw I had made an Art with Yashoda, Krishna and Amarsri -

I call this 'Akhiya Hari Darshan ki pyaasi' because it was inspired by that song ✨

ALSO, now I'll give an update somewhere around next week, cause I am exhausted due to many reasons~
Nothing serious. I just need to relax.