CHAPTER 37

The sun was setting over the beautiful landscape of Vrindavan, casting a warm golden glow over the banks of the Yamuna. Krishna and Balram, along with their friends Subala, Sridama, Madhumangal, Vijayaksh, and Bhadrasen, were playing the game of seven stones.

The air was filled with laughter and joy as the boys took turns throwing the stones and trying to knock down the stacked stones. As they played, their calves grazed contentedly on the sweet grass of Vrindavan, their gentle lowing adding to the peaceful atmosphere.

Krishna, with his mischievous smile, expertly knocked down the stones, earning cheers and applause from his friends. Balram, strong and determined, followed suit, his aim true and steady. The other boys also took their turns, each one displaying their own unique style and skill.

The boys were thoroughly engrossed in their game when suddenly, the sound of laughter and chatter from the other side of the Yamuna caught their attention. Curious, they looked across the river and saw a group of little gopis, laughing and filling their pitcher with water from the river.

Among them, Krishna's eyes were drawn to one girl in particular - Radha, the crest-jewel of all the dallying damsels

Her complexion was like that of molten gold, her doe like eyes were captivatingly restless and filled with unbound compassion. A million full and brilliant moons waned before her lustrous countenance. Her splendid forehead was decorated with the kumkum, and with beautiful locks of curling hair. Her nose was as beautiful as a sesame flower and the tip is nicely decorated with a pearl.

The sky seemed to have enwrapped itself over her body in the form of blue garments. Her torso was adorned with various pearls and flowers. Decorated with blue bangles, Radha’s arms have defeated Kaamdev's staff with their beauty.

The glaringly effulgent tiara on her head was shimmering like a halo, beautifully sported its glory in all directions stretching to the horizon. Glistening, sleek armlets, bracelets and necklaces refracted a collective, flickering of jewel-like coronas. Hip-spanning belt of softly tinkling bells kept her garments in place. While the anklets, charming musical chimes, embellished the majesty of her divine lotus feet.

The boys exchanged knowing glances and playful nudges as they observed Krishna's reaction to the sight of Radha.

Their eyes met, and in that moment, Krishna felt something stir deep within him, as he saw Radha shyly lowering her head. A smile appears on her face, that radiated pure love and sheer humility.

The sight of her smile was so captivating that Krishna felt dizzy, with a surge of emotions. That one smile sent shockwaves through his heart, and he felt his knees grow weak. His breath caught in his throat, and before he knew it, everything around him faded away and he fainted with a smile on his face, overwhelmed by the intensity of his emotions.

"Kanha !" Balram rushed to his side, placing his brother's head on his lap, the other friends too came to his aid.

They splashed water on his face, fanned him with their clothes, and called out his name in desperation. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Krishna slowly opened his eyes and sat up, his friends surrounding him with concern.

As he looks up, he sees Radha looking at him with concern, her eyes reflecting the worry she feels for him. But as their eyes meet once again, Radha's worried expression transforms into a gentle smile, and it's as if the entire world is bathed in her radiance.

Witnessing the entire scene from Chaitanya Lok, Srinav couldn't control his laugh, for he remembered that blissful day in the previous yug where Rameshwari had fainted seeing Mrunmaye on the banks of Rapti river.

Amarsri stared at him, knowing the reason for his amusement, she folded her hands and shifted her gaze.

He said, "Devi, aap aur aapke Pita ek jaise hai." And laughed even more, revelling in the effect he and his mother had on the daughter and father respectively.

Amarsri casted a sidelong mischievous glance at him, her lips twisting into a playful smirk, "Dekhte hai iss baar kaun murchhit hota hai."

"Kuch kaha ?" Srinav asked.

She smiled widely at him, "Kuch nahi, Mayaputra."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

RADHA KRISHNA KA PUNAH MILAN 😍🙏

Chalo dekhe kaun kiske liye kitna whipped hoga 🌝