Ch 7

Namjoon - which book are you reading lime? Show me. (Smile)

Y/n- a-ani oppa it's just a small book...(trying to hide the book)

Namjoon- then why are you hiding the book?

Y/n- no oppa, Not hiding its uhm, you know my book....(panicking a bit)

Namjoon- You know I love books right! (Softly smiling at her)

Y/n- but o-oppa...(hesitant)

Namjoon - come on, show it me...(snatched the book from her)

Namjoon - WHAT THE F**K IS THIS Y/N? (Shout)

Namjoon pov
It is literally 6 pm and I came to check upon y/n. Rather I was here to ask her what she wanted for dinner but I thought to check on her too. All of us get busy in our idol work and I don't want her to feel alone. I knocked on her door and she didn't respond. I knocked again but no response. I got worried a bit, so I peeked and saw her studying. I came in slowly and stood beside her. I smiled at her figure reading a book with concentration that she didn't even notice me. I caress her head and she flinched a bit and immediately covered the book with her hands. I questioned her upon which book she was reading, and she kept on trying to distract me from the topic. Now I don't feel something fine, I kind of snatched the book from her and as soon as I saw the cover, I couldn't control my anger.

The book she was reading -

Namjoon - WHAT THE F**K IS THIS Y/N!? (Shout)

She immediately looked down and hearing my scream, Jin and Yoongi hyung, both of them came into her room. The other 4 members were at the company practicing. It's just me, Jin and Yoongi hyung, who came home early.

Jin - why are you shouting on that poor girl? (Calm)

Namjoon - poor girl? Then look what book she was reading.

I said as I handed the book to Jin hyung. He was shocked after reading the title itself. Yoongi hyung too saw it and he shot a death glare to y/n.

Jin - what is this y/n? (Angry yet calm) 

Y/n- s-srry o-o-oppa...(scared)

Jin - this is not expected y/n. Namjoon come let's go out and yoongi, I expect you to punish her. And you y/n, just wait till jungkook gets home.

Saying this me and jin Hyung left.

Yoongi pov

Yoongi - so miss y/n. Kneel down with your hands on your head in that corner until I come.

She followed my hand and knelt down in the position I wanted her to be in. I went to my room and got the stuff I needed. Just my cane. It's actually kept in the punishment room, which Jungkook specifically built for y/n before she came here. We were all confused about Jungkook's act that time but now it's justified after watching how y/n is some times. I went to her room and asked her get up. And the very next instruction was for her to be on my lap, just like this -

 And the very next instruction was for her to be on my lap, just like this -

Yoongi - ready to get just what the tittle says? (Cold)

Y/n- s-sorry op-

Yoongi - save it for your kook oppa. (Cold)

Yoongi - and yes, I don't want your hands to interfere. You may kick if you feel pain. Am I clear to you? (Cold)

Y/n- n-neh oppa...(yes bother)

I decided not to remove her protection as After hearing the new Jungkook's not gonna go easy on her. I started spanking her harshly but made sure not to use all my force on her.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

I decided to give her a little break as I increased the intensity of my spanks.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

I decided to stop here and told her to stand in the corner. She followed and stood there obediently.