Ch 38

Jungkook - Y/n baby, look pls! Pls help me...(pleading her)

Y/n - no it's wrong! (About to go)

Jungkook - hey y/n pls! I'll buy your favourite ice cream and chocolates pls for me. Baby pls. If Taehyung hyung will get to know he will kill me. (Tensed) (held y/n's wrist to stop her)

Y/n - o-oppa but! If he gets to know that I lied he will kill me with his punishments and you know he doesn't even comfort me.

Jungkook - y/n pls! Even Jimin hyung was participating we can hide it in his room. (Planning)

Y/n - seriously oppa? (Disappointed)

Jungkook - please baby! I know it is not right-

Y/n - then just tell him the truth!

Jungkook - baby please! I'll even take you to all your favourite groups concert baby! Please. (Scared of Taehyung)

Y/n - fine! Change quickly and give me that shirt. (Closed her eyes)

Jungkook - for that I need to change here.

Y/n - why!

Jungkook - Taehyung hyung is in his room and by chance if he sees this shirt with me! I will die and you'll have to attend my funeral. (Scared as hell)

Y/n - fine I'll go and get it. (Annoyed a bit)

Y/n quickly went to Jungkook's room and brought a shirt of his. Luckily Jin, Yoongi and Jimin were not home so it was easy. And all the other 3 members were in their room so no one saw her. She hid Jungkook's shirt inside her top and brought it to her room.

Y/n - here take this and change fast! (Gave him his shirt)

Jungkook - thank you baby!! (Went to the bathroom)

Jungkook came out after changing and then y/n also changed in there. She came out, took Taehyung's ruined shirt which was basically -

 She came out, took Taehyung's ruined shirt which was basically -

Y/n peeked a bit and dashed off to Jimin's room. She sneaked in and kept the shirt in his closet. She was about to but as she turned around she saw Hoseok standing there.

Hoseok - what are you doing here baby? (Confused, folding his arms on his chest)

Y/n - huh? No nothing! I was just looking for my bracelet. (Lying)

Hoseok - and why would your bracelet be in Jimin's room? (Confused)

Y/n - Oh actually I left it accidentally in here so I thought-

Hoseok - alright - alright. No need to be scared! Anyways You wanna eat something? (Smiled)

Y/n - yes! I'm hungry!...

Hoseok - hop on then! Ramen?

Y/n - yes oppaaaaaaa...... 

Time skip *at night*

Y/n - be ready to get scolded by Tae oppa! (Teasing Jungkook)

Jungkook - y/nahhhh! Pls....(scared)

Y/n - awww...you look good when you are scared! (Teasing)

Jungkook - shut up y/n or you want another spanking lesson?! (Still scared of taehyung)

Y/n - whatever it is. You're still scared. See. (Glaring at him, teasing him)

Jungkook - stop scaring me baby please......I already told you how scare-

*NOISE*

y/n - what was that! (Surprised)

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @jeonffs205 Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~