Ch 16

Jimin - y/n open the door baby! (Continuously banging her room's door)

Silence

Jin - y/n, baby pls...(panicking)

Silence

Taehyung - baby, baby pls...Open the door pls y/n...Jungkook, Jungkook....What the f**k have you done? (Slapped him hard; angry)

Jungkook - h-hyung I-(another slap)

Namjoon - shut your motherf**king mouth up Jk! (Angry)

Hoseok - are you a fool Jungkook? Just because of stress of our work...

Jungkook - s-sorr-

Yoongi - shut the f**k up. Even we work with you, but you....Unbelievable Jungkook...

Finally y/n was free from her punishment. A week passed and she had wounds over her butt, stomach and thighs. Of course she was all hurt but then she was taken care off too. But rather than her strictest and most caring oppa, Jungkook started behaving disrespectful towards each and everyone without any explanation. Jungkook would behave differently and curse at everyone very often and he when no one is around would sometimes hit y/n unnecessarily, threatening her to not tell anyone about what he is doing.
One day, Jungkook crossed his limits and after y/n returned from school he beat y/n so hard that she wasn't even able move out of her room. Suddenly Jungkook realised what he did and told his bandmates everything. They all were hella angry on him and they straight went to her room, and knocked. But no response. It was enough to make them restless and soon they were banging on her door but there was drop dead silence which they received as an answer.
Finally after number of minutes, y/n moved and opened the door. She was in her bra and panties only. Soon as she opened the door, Jimin hugged her tightly. She cried and hugged him back. Jimin held her face in his hands softly and looked at her with worried eyes.

Jimin - you are okay right? Baby....(hugged her again)

Y/n- o-oppa...(hissed in pain)

Wasting no time, Jimin picked her up and laid her on the bed. All of them entered her room and jungkook was there standing in front of her with his head hung low.

Jungkook - I-Im sorry y/n...I was just-jus....Im very sorry......pls forgive your oppa....

Y/n - o-oppa, ahhh...(hissed)

NOTE
This chapter's idea was suggested by @jungkookieeefics. Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.

Thank-you
~regards~