mentally (un)stable teenagers - REVER1E

REVER1E
- a group who fights against forces of darkness, also while being total gossip girls. they are the successors of the guardians of light, and their task is to defeat oubliés and to free clara from the chambers of tempest, whom is located in caelum.

these members include:
- minze (me....)
an ordinary person whose gender is a cure star figurine. they usually don't give a fuck about everything and anything, unless it involves them or their close ones.
they transform to cure rêveuse, the pretty cure of dreams. their predecessor is morpheus, the guardian of dreams.

- mimmi artemios luz
a bubbly n' cheerful girl who loves fashion and is an avid bjd collector. what no one knows is that she was a former delinquent, but had a change of heart. only her best friends know this secret (and will take it to their graves). she transforms to cure souhaiter, the pretty cure of wishes.
her predecessor is sol, the guardian of wishes and desires.

- cielo maria araceli
a quiet, aloof, but smart enby who usually spends most of their time burying their nose in their notes. a  consistent honor student whose burnout is long overdue, but they try to make the best for it. they transform to cure ciel, the pretty cure of skies.
their predecessor is aeolus, the guardian of the skies.

- estrella dela cruz
carefree and laid-back. that's what most people describe estrella as. she's also a bookworm who usually spends her free time... reading. estrella's also half-american, which is cool. she transforms into cure étoile, the pretty cure of stars.
her predecessor is nova, the guardian of stars.

"the light shining into eternity, we are rever1e!"