rever1e + an unexpected guest?! (+ updates)

If it wasn't obvious from the image header, the guests for RWPC are none other than the Phantom Thieves. They formed an alliance w/ REVER1E as the two groups share some parts of their goal. In general, both groups get along well, and provide backup when needed in battle.

(Guess who in the Phantom Thieves is in a relationship w/ me :P)

With that in mind, here are the re-introductions for REVER1E!

REVER1E — A group of 4 people who are an ordinary group of best friends by day, but fight the darkness by night. Consisting of members Minze Yún, Mimmi Luz, Cielo Araceli and Estrella dela Cruz, their synced teamwork and adaptability will for sure blow you away. REVER1E’s goal is to get rid of evil monsters and save a strange woman from their dreams. They are also allies with the Phantom Thieves, as the two groups have a common goal.

Members:
— Minze Yún (Me, aka DRself)
     - A recently turned 15-year old girl who dreams of becoming a magical girl in hopes of fulfilling her dreams. One day, however, her dreams come true after an encounter in her own mind.

— Mimmi Artemios Luz
     - A girl who loves fashion, BJD dolls, and even gossip! She's a ball of sunshine, often hanging out with some group of friends, but mainly sticks around with REVER1E— as she loves her friends there.

— Cielo Maria Araceli
     - A consistent honor student who usually keeps to themselves, thus, making them socially awkward. They do go through character development, though. They're the leader of REVER1E, and usually guide the team into smooth and clean teamwork.

— Estrella dela Cruz
     - She's the embodiment of an astrology freak and a bookworm combined. Though a little eccentric, Estrella holds a serious personality and can act as a peacekeeper when the time calls for it.

 Though a little eccentric, Estrella holds a serious personality and can act as a peacekeeper when the time calls for it

So, hi, I died for like a few weeks or so. It's cuz of school and how busy I've been... Plus, it's our final quarter anyway, so school's gonna end soon.

Some IRL updates:
- Life's been pretty okay-ish recently, me and my online friends are having a bomb time w/ each other playing SAGAU DND and genshin! :]]
- I've been playing Persona 3, it's a banger so far

Magical stuff:
- I ALMOST SHIFTED LAST NIGHT LMFAOOOOOO (void state carried)
- I finished scripting REVER1E! As of right now, I'm scripting my DR S/O, Ren Amamiya! After that, I'll need to script some major plots as well as finish the backstory for RWPC.
- After summer break comes, I'm planning on focusing to permashifting/shifting! That is— if I don't get distracted.

That's all for now! Toodles!