Lore...

*"In light, there is darkness."*

                     *"In darkness, there is light."*

Many, many moons ago, there lived light and darkness, both in balance and in harmony.

The light and darkness lived in peace and prosperity, showing their years worth of peace held together by holding banquets and festivals, filled with joy, music and serenity.

If only such peace could last forever.

On their annual festival where they celebrated the day that both light and darkness were made in unison, the elements themselves were unhappy with this tranquility and decided to wreck havoc with their own hands.

Augur, the island that the festival was taking place, had been destroyed by the very elements that the Hikari and Yami race were worshipping themselves. It was as if their own gods had abandon them.

The four guardians, protecting dreams, wishes, skies and the stars had tried all their best to defend the catastrophy from happening, but all was in vain.

As a result, Augur was banished from the maps of Solelune, forever covered within eternal mist that no one can cross into. The people that had escaped from the tragedy had no choice but to flee from their loved ones that were trapped in the mist.

To add, the light and darkness had split Solelune into two islands, eventually becoming known as the Island of Ombre and the Land of Lustré. What was once known as a grand continent, was now a former shell of its glory.

As if the severity of the punishment wasn't enough, the light had further punished the Hikari race by adding a curse that would run in their veins.

*"If ever a child of the light were to fall in love with a child of the darkness, death will soon come, no matter what."*

This resulted in the Hikari and Yami races to turn against each other, ending their reign of year-long peace.

What was the reason for the punishment? Not even Aevum had the answers to the light and darkness's reasoning.

Though, their conflict continued, the races decided to not raise weapons against each other, and decided to live their lives away from war.

And so, their so-called "peace" had lasted for many, many years.

Up until a young girl had a dream of overturning this era of conflict.