rever1e but dead and old

the guardians of light were the protectors of solelune, fending off enemies of darkness and acted as the legendary warriors of solelune as well. after the deaths of mitsu and keir, as well as the fallout between clara and ciara, the guardians lost their light and eventually passed on, but remained as spirits to guide their successors, REVER1E.

members:
— morpheus, the guardian of dreams
    ★ the guardian who oversees dreams. he has a quiet and aloof personality, but always had a soft spot for his fellow mates and his homeland. morpheus guides rêveuse in hardships and more that they may not overcome by themselves.

— sol, the guardian of wishes
    ★ the guardian who oversees wishes and desires. they have a strong and bold personality, often acting as the voice for their teammates. sol guides souhaiter, but sometimes visits to chat with her own successor.

— aeolus, the guardian of skies
    ★ the guardian who oversees the skies. she has a soft and gentle personality, but can be quite serious and deadly in dire situations. aeolus guides ciel, but also observes them sometimes to check on their well-being.

— nova, the guardian of stars
    ★ the guardian who oversees the stars. like étoile, she has a carefree and laid-back personality, but takes her duties seriously as a guardian. she usually chats with étoile to pass time.

as of now, only morpheus has an official reference for what he looks like.

Kk thats all bye

Kk thats all bye