We start our stay.

I can't really deny it anymore.

He's pretty cute.

But even if I could tell him that I wouldn't! I have some dignity.

"So...strawberry, vanilla or chocolate milkshake?" He asks. "Hold up one two or three." He adds.

I hold up my number and he nods in approval.

 "So...was Ares like...mean to you?" He asks.

I shake my head no and he look's surprised.

"Was he...nice?" He looks a little scared.

I give a tentative smile.

"Oh my gosh. That's crazy. I mean like, good job though dude!" He laughs.

"Okay, we should probably be more like Grover, you know, catch some z's." He says.

I snort at his phrasing. "Hey! Come on!" He laughs too.

The next morning we're awoken by the abrupt stoping on the bus.

We all grab our stuff. We hear the front doors opening. Percy looks around.

"If some alarm sounds...don't stop?" He says and pushes open the emergency exit.

He climbs up on a hail stack and out the door. I go next, he helps pull me up since I'm shorter than him.

Next we both help Grover.

Then we speedily rush inside.

"Hellooo!" A cheery woman waves at us.

Her fair cheeks are painted with red blush, her lips a shade of pink almost rare. Her hair is so light I can hardly tell she's blonde. Her light blue eyes lock with mine.

"Hey Baby! You the one in charge here?" She leans on one hip. Her voice almost has an accident.

"N-" Grover starts, but I shake my head yes. It's almost sub conscious. I didn't mean to do that.

"Here ya go!" She hands a room key and three game cards.  I smile and go to the elevator.

"Woah, we didn't even have to pay!" Percy exclaims.

"This is epic!" Grover sequels.

I nod excitedly.

When we reach our room is huge.

A quarter of it is pure blue. From walls to bedsheets. Even the phone is blue.

The quarter next to it is made to be like the forest. With trees across the wall. It's bedsheets like almost like moss.

Across the room is the most beautiful bed and walls I've ever seen.

The sheets are a gentle baby pink, the walls are a deep pink, the pillows are white and heart shaped. Hell, they have boxes of handy hearts on the pretty nightstand. I have an old fashion phone. It's all gorgeous.

We all go to our respective areas. I  open a box of candy hearts and pop one in my mouth yum.

Suddenly Percy is right next to me. "Woah!" He says. "Don't eat anything, okay? Oh shit I forgot to explain this to you two." He shakes his head.

"Odysseyus and his men. Yeah? Some ate the lotus flowers and forgot everyone and everything. Don't do that." He 'explains'.

I stick out my tongue and point to the heart.

"Y/n!" He sighs. "Spit it o-" I swallow it.

"Okay then!" He looks kinda scared.

"Well...I mean we shouldn't let these game cards go to waste..." he smirks at Grover and I.