Chapter 12 One Little Kiss!

The kiss is forceful, a collision of our anger and frustration

The kiss is forceful, a collision of our anger and frustration. I can taste the alcohol on her lips.

God! My hatred for her is profound, but I can't deny that there is a magnetic pull in between us.

For a moment, it feels like she might resist, but then I feel her surrender, her body relaxing against mine, her hands clutching my shirt. Our lips move in perfect sync, burning our bodies with desire.

I just hate myself for feeling something for this woman, although it is just sexual.

She suddenly pushes me away with a gasp, her eyes filled with confusion and anger.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She hisses, wiping her lips.

"Grace, my father's man is watching us, so just behave if you don't want him to come to know about your true face." As I whisper in her ear, her eyes widen in shock.

I keep a watchful eye on my father's man, who pretends not to be watching but is clearly keeping tabs on us. Our kiss seems to satisfy him, and he leaves, giving us some much-needed privacy.

Grace's eyes narrow as she watches the man leave. "You kissed me for a show? Are you crazy?"

I don't have the time to explain the situation. Instead, I give her a warning look. "Just remember, you're my wife for the next three months, and you'll follow my rules. I won't let you ruin my reputation."

She rolls her eyes but doesn't protest further. "Fine, I won't sleep with any man for three months. But stop stalking me and leave me alone for some time. I'm tired of you."

"Okay, I'm leaving. But remember, you're Steve Grey's wife, and your actions reflect on both of us." As I turn to leave, I recall something.

I look at her over my shoulder and instruct her. "You'll return to the hotel in my car with the driver."

With that, I leave her alone.

***

I lie on the bed, waiting for her. Suddenly, my phone rings and it's my driver on the line.

"Sir, Madam is completely drunk. She can't even walk by herself. We're outside the hotel." He informs me about her condition.

This girl is unbelievable!

I sigh in frustration. "Don't worry, I'm coming." I reply to him in a polite tone and hang up.

After quickly rising from the bed, I head outside.

I find my driver waiting outside the car. As I walk over to him, he gives me all the details about her condition.

"I'm sorry, sir. She wasn't ready and was in no condition to come in, so I called you." He explains as he moves toward the car.

"It's okay, Robbin." After responding to him, I open the car door. I find her in a drunken state, and I don't bother saying anything because it's pointless to talk to her right now.