Paige and Claire.

Paiges POV*

I was scrolling through tiktok with my girlfriend on my left and i found a video of 2 girls making out. However, they couldn't use their hands, they were making out without their hands and whoever touched first lost. I had to try this!
"Hey babe! Look at this!" I say very happy to Claire.
"Man, that looks fun."
"We should try it!"
"Ok! What if we make it more interesting and just do it in our bras and underwear." She was smirking now k knowing what was about to happen.
We got undressed and sat down on the bed.
"Are you sure you're ok with this?" I ask making sure she isn't feeling pressured
"Hell yeah!" I practically jumped by the way she screamed her response.
I smashed my lips into hers and I realized this would be so much harder than I anticipated.
It's only been a few seconds when i feel arms wrap around my waist.
"Giving up already, love?" I question her.

Claires POV*

I couldn't take it anymore. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she was smiling into the kiss.
After she made fun of me for loosing, i placed my hand directly over her clit making her moan.
"Oh, you wanna play that game." i tell her while she is looking at me it's her mouth in an O shape.
"You look so good baby," i said smirking while kissing down her body. " i can't wait to make you lose your voice." She shivers at my words. I love having that power over her. I removed what was left of my clothing before moving on to her clothing. I had to take a moment to see all of her beauty.
"Are you just going to stare at me or do something?" Paige questioned in a  very bratty tone.
"With that attitude i don't know if i should allow it." I quote acting as if i were pondering on it.
"No, baby please." She started begging almost immediately. "oh so you don't want me" she couldn't even answer me so i smacked her dripping clit. She jumped and moaned at the same time from shock and pleasure.
"You like that, you filthy slut." She loved being called a slut.
"Please just fuck me already Claire i promise not to make fun of you again." I knew that was a lie cause that's our love language but I couldn't control myself. After a few seconds i get closer to her and start nipping at her skin. She smells so sweet like vanilla and lavender. I kiss my way down leaving love bites on her chest and stomach stopping where she wants me. I look at her again and slowly put my tongue on her. Her eyes close and she shutters.
"Look at me." I sternly apply pressure where my tongue was with my finger.
"Yes ma'am." She basically moans out. I move back down and my finger starts to move through her folds trying to get her ready. I press my tongue flat on her clit and she moans out my name making me turned on.
"Yes babe keep going like that." She moans so loud that i moan on her clit make her squirt on my face.
"I wanna try something now." She looks up at me scared.

Paige's POV*

i got scared when she said she wanted t something after i finished climaxing.
"What is it love?" I am still catching my breath.
"You know how people scissor? I know this is really weird but i would like to try it."
"Really?" I ask her.
"Sorry dumb question, just forgot i said anything."
"No baby i would love to i just wasn't expecting that."
Now it was her turn to ask really. I moved her down onto a pillow and placed a towel under us (iykyk).
'I heard you just put your leg over the other persons." She said seeing the confusion on my face.
"Got it baby." She turns very pink while being bottomed. I slowly slide down her leg kissing every inch. Not her toes though (i hate feet). I feel her warmth already which made me so turned on all over again. I see her staring straight at my body. I decided to have some fun and turn around s she would see my ass. She moaned when i turned and so i started moving back and forth. I didnt know if she was moaning from the sensation like me or from the view but i kept going cause it felt so good on my end.
"I'm so close baby dont stop moving please." She moaned into the pillow. I didnt feel like slowing down so i went harder and faster until we both finished agin.
"That is my new favorite." I say getting up. We lays shower after sex to get clean. I start the shower and she takes off our sheets to change them. The towel didnt do much. We hopped into the shower and then got dressed and fell asleep cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n ~ please tell me if you like the quick ones better or the more intricate and story telling ones. Love yall!

~Nobim