Lexi and Max

Lexi's POV*

I was on my way home from the gym when i saw a text from my girlfriend saying that we need more tampons. The one down side of a lesbian relationship. I texted her back and said i would get some. I know she isn't on her period cause we sync up and I'm not on mine. Maybe we just need some more. I walk into a target and use tampons and decided to get her some flowers too just because. I walk back to our apartment where i see a lot of boxes. I wonder what's happening when all of a sudden i see fluff, and lots of it.
"Surprise baby." She says smiling while holding a puppy. It was a little golden retriever
"Oh my gosh you didnt." I am in shock about to cry. This past year i lost my childhood pet and i have been missing her so much.
"I was thinking of naming her Belle." She was smiling widely at me while holding me in a hug.
"I got you some thing too. Not that big though." I say mad that i didnt get her a big gift as well. I take out the flowers and she smiles.
"I love them." She ruffles my hair which is short and we lay down on the couch.

~~~~~~time skip to night~~~~~~~~~

Maxs POV*

I turn to look at my beautiful girlfriend think how could i get so lucky. I kissed her but she didnt get the hint. I moved on top of her and kissed her agin this time harder.
"What? Do you want to do something?" She asks me and i look at her face to see if she is serious. She is.
"Yes i do, you have been playing with the puppy all day. I want some attention you know." I say a bit too bratty. I knew what i said was a mistake as soon as it came out. She moves us so shes on top of me. She kisses me hard holding her hand around my throat. God her veiny hands. I started to kiss her back hard till my lips went numb. She went over in between my legs and  started to thrust against my pussy. I started to gasp at the sensation and she took this as a sign to strip. She takes her clothes off first showing off her AB's and then mine. I felt insecure all of a sudden seeing her so built and i just have a normal body. She must have noticed because she just started to kiss down my body whispering how beautiful i was to me. I felt so loved.
"You are. The most gorgeous person i have ever laid eyes on and if anyone tells you differently then smack them." She says looking at me. She holds my legs down before she goes in. She licks up my center and makes me shutter. She moves up and down going faster and faster before i was shaking.
"God, you're going to make me-" I couldn't help but moan. I finished on her face and tasted myself on her.

Lexi's POV*

She is so fine when she is under me. I grab her head and place her down so her legs are at a better angle for me. I place my clit onto hers and start to grind. I feel her warmth on my own and it only makes me go faster.
"Baby I'm going to cum." I tell her while nibbling her ear. She finishes for the second time and I finish for the first time. I cuddle her before leaving to get a wet cloth and some fresh clothes.
"Change into these while i go get Belle, ok love?" She listened and i got our new puppy and brought her into our room. She was already falling to sleep.
"I love you Baby." I tell her and she turns around before kissing me and falling asleep.

A/N i don't know if i like this chapter, let me know. Thanks for reading:)