Morgan and Lexi

Morgan's POV*

Seeing my beautiful wife in her dress for the first time made this day ten times better. It was our wedding day and I could not be more excited. When we were planning, we decided to not see each others out fits until our wedding. When our photographer told us to look i cried. i cried so much and she was too. i was in a white suit with black shoes and she was wearing a beautiful long white dress. when we walked up to each other we hugged and kissed while the photographer took photos. we parted away and looked in each other eyes.
" i love you so much morgan."
"you don't even know lexi."

time skip

when the reception was over, lexi and i went to our shared apartment together and got out of nice clothes. we headed towards the bathroom and got a bath going. when we were undressed, we got in and stayed close by each other.
"you know, i am the happiest i've ever been since i have met you. you made my life so much better." i told her.
"really?"
"yeah, i don't think i would have made it without you." she turns around and kisses me hard. i pull her closer depending the kiss. i grab some of her hair and put her head back so i could kiss his neck.
"mhm, that's my sweet spot you know." she moans slightly.
i continue kissing down her body and start draining the tub. i grab us towels and put her on our bed.
"lay down on your back."
i demanded to her. she listened and smiled.
"ok mommy." she said winking at me. god she was so hot. seeing how her body reacted with mine made the night better. kissing her passionately i made my way down her body and to her sweet little pussy. i breathe softly on it making her shiver.
"don't tease me morgan." she was getting impatient. i get up and grab a strap on. i may back down and start licking her up.
"yes love." she grabs some of my hair making me groan. it felt so nice.
"you want the toy?" i ask she just nods frantically.
"i need words baby." she responds soon after.
"yes please give it to me." i show her its the bigger one at 12' inches. her eyes widen and i laugh .
"you know you want it all love." she moans at my words turning me on. i place the strap on and move in between her legs. i start by fingering her a bit to loosen her up. "god baby your so tight." her moans start to fill up my room and i couldn't help but run myself a bit.
"think you are ready?"
"yes please mommy." her sweet words turned me on so much. i line up the toy with her entry and just push the tip in.
"you got it baby, i'll go slow."
she nods and pulls my hips closer to her. i push in a little bit more stretching her out. before i could ask if she wants it all, she flips us over so she is on top and slides all the way down screaming. she was so hot and made me so wet.
"god, you look so hot on top of me baby." i grab her hips pulling her down and start thrusting up with her pace.
"oh i'm about to- please let me cum!" she is yelling just a few seconds in. she squirts all over me after i let her cum. little did she know i was just getting started.
"ready for round 2?" i ask her.
she pushes me down on the bed and kisses me and puts her hand on my sex. she starts rubbing her fingers and kisses down my neck.
"mhmmm yes baby." she was turning me on so much and i felt the knot starting in my abdomen.

lexi's pov*

i was kissing down her body and started leaving hickeys all over her. whenever she told me i was hot i went faster and i soon added a finger into her tight hole.
"baby you are so good at this." she was moving a lot and i knew she was close. i put pressure on her stomach making her orgasm even harder. when she finished she didn't hesitate to grab the dildo and slam it into me. it was so much and i started to cry a bit. it was so good i wanted it to last forever. she was going at a rapid pace making my whole body move with her movements making my tits jiggle. she started to suck my tits to hold them still while she fucked me.
"i'm going to cum again." i told her and she just bit my boob making go over. she didn't stop though, she just went harder and faster and i was getting overwhelmed quickly. she kept going until i begged her to stop. she knew her limits and i didn't say our code word until i had to.
"i'm so sorry baby, was it too much?" she asked genuinely.
"yeah but it was so good." i tell her. when we kissed i could taste myself and i love knowing that i am hers.

after we had rested for a bit, she got up and got a cloth and some new sheets helping me get dressed and setting up a movie. i love her so much and i am so glad we got married.

A/N~ i'm so sorry i haven't been updating, lots of school work and sports. thanks for enjoying the story. i need some name suggestions so feel free to tell me any you want! love ya!