Stella and Naomi 2

Part 2

Naomi's POV*

I wake up to see my arms and leg's bandaged up and Stella asleep beside me in my bed. What the fuck happened? When I tried to move I felt a hand go around my waist to pull me back. I yelped slightly from surprise but soon just turned around.
"Good morning Stella." I say looking into her eyes.
"Morning, are you feeling better?"  She asks me, she's so caring.
"Yeah, thanks for being here."
"Yeah, I think we should take about last night though, with the kiss and everything." I knew she was right but I didn't want her to be.
"Yeah I'm so sorry for ditching you I was so messed up and I should have just let you left cause I can be really clingy and-"
"It's ok, I still like you. I will be with you throughout your journey. You will be ok." She wipes away a tear I didn't even notice fell.
"Do you mind if I kiss you again?"
She answered me by kissing me first. I grab the back of her head to gain some dominance. The kiss got more heated and so I bring her over to my bed to lay her down.
"Can we go further?" I ask not wanting to scare her away.

Stellas POV*

She just asked me if she can fuck me.
"Yes please." I whisper out not being able to say much else.
She kisses down my throat and chest playing with my panties with her fingers. She slides the cloth to the side so she can feel the warmth of me in her hands.
"God you're so wet, I won't even make you beg this time."
I blush at her words getting more turned on. She takes my clit in her fingers and twists it making the new sensation feel like heaven.
"Oh my god bab-" I couldn't even speak she was doing so well.
"You like this baby?" She asks me with innocent eyes.
"Yes please! Don't stop I need more." She then gets up and grabs a few things and I shutter at the sight. She had a vibrator, a dildo, and a bottle of lube.
"You want all this love or only some?" She cared so much I just needed her.
"I just need you so much! I need something to make me feel you." Before I could finish I was cut off again but this time by her shoving the vibrator onto my clit making me scream. Before I could tell her to keep going she lubed up the dildo and placed the tip in my hole.
"Do you want it rough or soft?" She asks with her beautiful doe eyes.
"Rough. Fuck me hard." I say with so much lust in my eyes. She listened. She grabbed the dick and shoved it fully into my tight hole. She put her finger in my mouth and I sucked it. She was groaning at the sight of me. She was so hot. She keeps pounding into me and I feel the knot in my stomach letting me know I was close.
"I'm going to cum!" I tell before I squirt everywhere.
I wanted to fuck her but I couldn't move. I guess that I'm the bottom now. She grabs me and carried me to bathroom where she has a bath and towels ready for us.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too."
I then felt the most comfort I have in so long.

A\N~ MY FIRST TWO PARTER AHHHHH also I know this is really short but I couldn't think of more to add but I will work on something as thoughts come to me.