Chapter 11- A realization

Feeling the cold wall behind me, I closed my eyes shut taking in his hard embrace. His kisses were strong and needy. I put my hands on him and pulled him closer kissing him forcefully. A sigh escaped my lips as he started moving down to my jaw line and then the crevice of my neck. I held onto his hair and felt his lips all over my upper chest. He was moving gently, slowly. Back up to my face his lips lead mine opening and closing quickly. My hand slid to the back of his neck as his hands pulled mine. Slowly, his hands traveled down to my back causing me to arch which made my breasts press up against his hard chest. It felt good. Good to forget today, good to feel something. His hands then went down to my legs and pulled up the sides of my dress. His hands traveled up my inner thigh to my sensitive area where I let out a moan gritted through my teeth. This gave him satisfaction as he smiled. His hands started moving in small, steady circular motions causing my breathing to become more ragged. With the other hand he held me by my throat occasionally exploring my breasts.

As he moved faster I felt myself get out of control. His hands were everywhere and the pressure tensed up in my body begging for it to be released. I had never felt a sensation like this before and it made me feel like the pit of my stomach was on fire. He then grabbed me and set me on the table that was in the middle of the room with papers and fabrics falling to the floor. I threw my head back as I started whispering his names. He grabbed me hard by the jaw and made me look at him.

He looked up at me with his brown eyes and I stared at them while feeling the warmth of his whole body. It felt right, it felt fitted. 

We then heard the front door open and I could hear Mrs. Weatherington talking to herself. 

"Mierda." He whispered. 

I quickly got off the table and shoved him into the nearby closet that we kept the fabrics in. I was straightening my hair as she made it to the top of the steps. 

"Victoria! I did not know you were paying a visit."

My breath was still ragged. 

"Yes well, I wanted to see the most of you." I said. 

"Did you run here dear?"

"Oh well you know how hard it can be to get here without being seen." 

"Hm. Well then, I will be back, I have to drop off a dress at the Zekic's." 

I gulped and nodded as she made her way to the closet. 

I quickly scrambled as she tried opening the door. 

"Wait!" I yelled but I was too late.

She opened the door and saw Antonio standing there. She flew back with a yelp. 

"Run Victoria! Run!" She said.

"I know him, everything is alright!" I screamed.

He came out with his hands in the air which made me laugh. He looked like a little boy.

"What in hell are you doing in a damn closet at a modistes young man?" She said.

"I uh, well I." He was looking at me. 

"Anto ma'am." He said putting his hand out. She stared at it not flinching.

"I think I should be on my way." He said all cheery. 

"Good day ma'am." He said looking at Mrs. Weatherington.

She eyed him like a hawk. 

"I shall see you tonight." He whispered in my ear before walking down the steps.

"Cheerio!" He said at the bottom.

I let out a laugh. 

Mrs Weatherington stared at me with hands on her hips.

"Explain yourself." She said sternly. 

And so I did. I sat down next to her on the sofa in the front of the room and told her everything. How we met in the forest, how we did not know who each other was, how we danced that night at the ball, how we lied on my balcony, how we went dancing in the village, and how we shared a kiss. 

"He is the most amazing man. Truly, I have never felt this happy. It feels like for the first time in my life something feels right. It is natural, unforced, and it feels right. Being with him feels right. I have never felt this feeling before but whenever I am around him my stomach is on fire and I feel a flutter. "

She was smiling ear to ear. 

"You are falling in love my dear." She said placing her hand over mine.

"I prayed to the heavens you would feel this one day. What are you going to do now?"

"I do not know. He is leaving for Spain, I am getting married, I do not know what to do." 

"Enjoy the time you have left, I will pray to the mighty heavens that another miracle can be bestowed upon you dear. But I will say, I have never seen a character like his before, all cheery and youthful, it is quiet refreshing." 

She got up and started cheering and humming as she went into the other room. I sat there with my thoughts and the realization hit me. 

I was falling in love with the Prince of Spain.