⏤͟͟͞͞★Choices

I woke up to the feeling of extra weight on my bed and moving around; making the blanket adjust a little.

I blinked a few times and slowly sat up, I saw 2 Wally's staring down at me with a smirk. I was a bit frightened but decided to ask what they were doing until I noticed the quick reflection of sunlight off a surface, turning my head down a bit I saw 2 blades held at each of the Wally's stomach, the short 3ft one held a small knife while the much taller Wally held a butcher's knife up to the smaller one chest.

"Oh dear! Did we wake you?!" the smaller one yelped in a panicked tone. I ignored their question and screamed at the sight, causing everyone else to shoot awake. Actor Wally laid closest to the unknown Wally's and slowly processed what was happening, Priest starting to assure me everything was okay and that I wouldn't get hurt.

"How dare you interrupt and star's beauty sleep?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU TWO!" Actor pounced onto the shorter Wally and the taller one only remained staring at me.

"Priest who is that?!" I clung onto his arm, tightly squeezing it as he winced, "o-oh that's Yandere and Butcher... They're unfortunately a bit aggressive, just don't interact with them as much a you'd want to." he nervously smiled at me but I wasn't entertained... I looked deeply at Butcher as he started to speak, which revealed his teeth, canines that ar basically built for devouring meat-

"I didn't mean to startle you little lamb~, I was just protecting you from the shortie over here!~" his voice was deep and he hummed I approval of his own words; the grunting noises of Actor and Yandere fighting eventually stopped and they both stood up, Yandere crossed his arms in a defensive manner while Actor pouted and refused to look at anyone.

"Y/N my love, Butcher is lying! I was watching you sleep-- though that's besides the point! Butcher came in early in the morning in an attempt to turn you into fresh meat. You should be loving me. Given how I saved your life? Don't you think I deserve a... I don't know, kiss~?" Yandere smirked at me as he crawled a bit closer, Original got up and started tugging on my shirt, making me break eye contact with Yandere.

"Neighbor! I am quite hungry, may we make a meal together?" that seemed more fun than having to quiver in fear of being murdered so I quickly got up and held my hand out for Original.

"Oh? May I assist you my children?"

"No no, don't worry Priest I'll take great care of neighbor~," Wally hummed in small tune, dragging me out of my room, leaving Yandere, Butcher and Lovesick to argue over pathetic things, Actor to sulk about losing his rest an Priest, leaving him angered and having to practically babysit Grayscale. Without my knowledge, Wally turned around and smiled widely at Priest as a way of saying 'they're mine' as he continued to walk me to my own kitchen.

There in the kitchen I saw RF making himself coffee, using a mug I apparently had labeled "#1 Dad".... I'm not even a dad why do I have that?

RF noticed me, "Good morning assist- Y/N..my apologies I'm used to having an assistant near me first thing in the morning." I nodded and engaged in small talk with RF as I got up a bunch of pans to start making breakfast for everyone. I noticed RF kept glancing behind me every once in a while and Original had been quiet, I turned around and saw Original holding onto a pan with a grip so hard his hands were shaking, but he looked at me innocently when I faced him, "Oh neighbor! Are you ready to begin cooking darling?" I blushed a little at his words and nodded, starting the stove and placing 2 pans down. I got eggs and bacon and told Wally his task would be the bacon. RF Wally opened his mouth to speak up but Original cut him off with small talk to me. RF groaned a little but walked away with his coffee.

Breakfast was finished and I hollered for everyone to come eat.

Butcher though, specifically only ate bacon, he seemed to like eating meats only, a bit unhealthy but it's whatever.

We all ate, though everytime I looked over, Original Wally didn't touch his fork at all but managed to eat food without a trace, he also scooted closer to me whenever I wasn't paying attention. Eventually I looked over and caught him blinking which made his food disappear, his eyes dilated for a second before returning to normal.

"Did you eat by... Blinking?!"

He got a bit embarrassed as his cheeks turned a dark orange but he nodded without saying a word. "That's fascinating, don't be embarrassed!". I patted his back slightly making him smile wider, this earned a few glares from the Wally's I recognized.

"Oh my love! You should rub me like that too~" lovesick came up from behind me, grabbing my finished plate as well, planting a small kiss on my cheek as it left a black kiss mark on it. I wiped it off with my sleeve and scoffed jokingly as Original watched and got up to check on the cheek he kissed, asking if I was okay.

Opposite smacked Lovesick upside the head once he set the plates in the sink. "You fucking perv! Don't be like that." Opposite then walked up to me, he leaned close to me inspecting me, "I think you'll be safe from being infected, so it's nothing to worry about. Original stop hogging Neighbor, we'd like to talk to them too." he gestured to all of the other Wally's who just looked at us.

Wally got into Opposites face,"oh really? Isn't it unneighborly to ignore Y/N though? I'm only being nice. " Wally's voice was laced with venom as he spat his words at Opposite.

Opposite huffed then looked at me,

"Alright.. Y/N! Out of us all who are you going to spend your first few hours with?"

I felt myself start to sweat a little at the choice I was basically forced into making. I looked around at the Wally's, I realized I probably haven't spent much time with Priest and Watcher, so inevitably, I pointed to them with a smile on my face.

"I choose them first!"

Original looked a bit angered I hadn't picked him first as that shadow covered his face again looking in the direction I was pointed at, but he simply agreed that I made a good choice and that he would keep to himself. But by his actions he just started to get into an argument with Opposite and RF about who's the best AU.

 But by his actions he just started to get into an argument with Opposite and RF about who's the best AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1158 words