⏤͟͟͞͞★Found

Today went like normal, and given how we have rich ass Actor over here I could definitely quit my job..I'll decide that tomorrow honestly.

Reboot was a bit flirty with me but I think that's just his personality, and it was nice having another human around, he was a sweet soul for the most part.

I was getting ready for bed a bit early. At least that's what I told the others, Priest was the only one I let in on my plan. I was going to scavenge around the website more in hopes of more clues as to what Opposite was trying to tell me.

I plopped on my bed and reached over grabbing my laptop, opening it as it resumed back to the website sense it was what I was on last. Its vibrant colors blinding me in my dark room, the door closed so it blocked out any light.

I was wandering around it until I stumbled upon something that led me to a black screen; eventually two pairs of eyes stared back at me, its eyes similar to Wally's but the pupils more dilated. A faint monotone voice spoke to me, "Can you...hear..me?" I went to open my mouth to respond but it quickly turned me down. "Then be quiet."

I just stared back. Waiting for what it wanted to say to me. The eyes looked around for a bit before locking back onto me. "Are you alone now?" He whispered, his voice was soft like honey—just like Originals. I nodded. "I need you...to get me out. I'm not supposed to be here."

I raised a brow, confused. "I am Wally. He is not." I knew who he was talking about. I couldn't just stay quiet , I had questions I couldn't save for later.

"Then why are you not here?"
.
.
.
"He trapped me. This is his universe. He originally trapped me in his and he's stayed in mine. You're my last hope. P̷̧͚̬̖͈̳̮͓̘͕͎͍̮͕̝̱̒̂̑̄̓̿̅͂͋͑̐̀͌̑͂̽̂̕͜͝͝L̵̢̨̘̦̟͍͕̻̥͖̥̮̬̮͍̠͈̈́̉͗Ę̸̗̳̙͈̱̰̱̼̺̬͍̠̜͍͍͈͖̠́͆̊̀̏̈̊̊̌͛̆̈́͗̃̃̾̇̓͂Â̷̧̛͈͎̼̗̩̪̞͔̩̦̭̪̪̫͎̭̭̘̌͐̌̓̌̒̂͐͂̊̈͆̔̽S̵̢̡̭̳̫̼̾̊̔͌̀̏͒̂̓͐̚̚͝͠E̶̝̮̺̖͉̅̏͘-"

Hearing the door open I slammed my computer shut. RF, Priest and Grayscale had come up to check on me.

"My dove are you alright? I heard you...talking..", "I'm fine—thank you. Just thinking out loud, I am sorry if I was too loud." Priest laughed and assured me it was okay. During our conversation, Grayscale sat on the bed with me, clinging onto my arm tightly.

"Y/N."

RF looked at me with an unamused expression. "It's okay. Original can't hear us right now. Just tell us what happened."

I stared back..not saying a word for the longest time. It was so silent I heard my heart beat.

"O-okay..sit down with me." I felt myself shake, causing Grayscale to hold onto me tighter. When the other 2 had sat with me I took a deep breath. Explaining what I found and heard from Wally . I started to get overwhelmed.

Not being able to stand still, having to adjust out of the uncomfortable feeling of needing to spill my information to a bunch of puppets.

Priest patted my back and rubbed it, they didn't say much but I don't blame them.

"I apologize my child, but I think we should go to bed, perhaps a nap will fix your problems?" He gave me a gentle smile and I agreed.