⏤͟͟͞͞★Meat

"Alright ALRIGHT! All of you calm down." I looked at all of them, Butcher grabbed my hand with a huge grin, "Well, maybe you can let me cook you something? It'd be an honor my little lamb~?"

I felt a shiver run down my spine at his words; I obviously didn't have a choice so I just followed along. Butcher let go of my arm as we all went downstairs, the feeling of Lovesick and Yandere's gaze was truly scary but I just ignored them as I went on.

"Go sit in the living room while I make your meal! I wouldn't want to reveal my recipe y'know?" he laughed at himself, it was menacing this man. I just nodded and walked over, plopping myself on the couch, Opposite and Original were bickering but as soon as I took a seat they went silent and looked at me. "What? Can I not settle down in my own house?" My attitude was a bit more rude than I wanted it to be but they just looked away, glaring at each other for whatever reasons.

I felt soft hands reach onto my shoulders, "My dear~ let's spend time together.. Just me.. And you." Yandere peaked his head over to me from behind the couch, smiling down at me. If looks could kill man...

"I guess.. Sit down" Yandere walked around the couch and sat next to me. He held his hands politely on his lap, though he un-politely stared at me with wide eyes, as if I was some Angel from heaven.

"You're amazing Y/N. Like an Angel from heaven~!" Oh.. Yeah alright I guess I was correct.

Lovesick sat on the other side of me and looked at Yandere. "Aren't they just the cutest."

Yandere's smile faltered at Lovesicks words.. He slowly grabbed my waist and pulled me over away from Lovesick, he hugged me tightly and didn't break eye contact with Lovesick.

"They are Lovesick! So cute I don't think I could ever give them to anyone else~" Lovesick got irritated and grabbed my arm, pulling me back over to him.

"I could say the same."

They went back and forth until Yandere pulled out a blade on him. Cursing his name profusely; using words I didn't even know existed-

"Just back off my neighbor--don't make this hard on yourself Lovesick!" Yandere leaned into his face as he scowled.

Lovesick didn't appear intimidated though, he glared once at me then back to Yandere. His expression was full of anger as he grabbed my face forcefully, quite tight it hurt but that was overlooked when he smashed his lips into mine for a quick second; to emphasize the kiss he made a loud "mwah" sound the moment he broke the kiss.

I just blinked a few times at his reaction. Yandere's jaw dropped, he growled for a moment then jumped at him, lunging his knife at him while Lovesick barely was able to block him.

They got extremely violent honestly.. But I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around to see Butcher looking down at me with a plate in his hands. "Come to the table and try my food little lamb?"

Seating myself he placed the plate in front of me, he watched closely to see my reaction. It was just a steak, it was very well put together and it's scent was mesmerizing as I cut a bit off and slowly brought the fork full up to my mouth, I noticed the small drizzle of red across the meat, but I only assumed it was a sauce he found in the abyss of my fridge or cabinets.

I took the bite, slowly chewing the food, my eyes lit up and I swear I saw the light of home (haha funny Priest joke ok I'm sorry that sucked) as all its flavor was taken in.