⏤͟͟͞͞★Crafts

With pride, Priest walked up to me with a smile, Watcher closely behind him just practically towering over us.

"What should we do first guys? Anything in particular?"

"Oh! Well, we could spend time to talk about our Lord and Savior Home!"

... Watcher nudged Priest while shaking his head, I tapped my foot impatiently as I tried to think of something to do...

"Oh wait! The answer is soooo obvious. Let's make crafts! I have a room just for it! It'll be so much fun!" I jumped up and down a little as I grabbed one of their hands and dragged them upstairs, Watcher having to dodge random things like light that hung off the ceiling--how unfortunate to be that tall.

I walked down the upstairs hallway, opening a door to reveal a room filled with multiple supplies for different things. Art supplies, crafts, modelling, music, just about all I could afford that goes into the art section.

"Wow! My dove this is such a beautiful room; everything is so neatly placed yet it feels like I'm crowded with colors and highlights! Original would love this as much as he seems to love you... Though you can't blame him-" Priest whispered his last bit towards Watcher, Watcher only replied with a sigh and small laugh

I told them to find a spot, any spot that may interest them and we can start creating things.

______

About an hour and a half into making a drawing of me and the Wally's, sticking my tongue out slightly as I concentrated, Watcher and Priest approached behind me, giving small affirming words and compliments as I continues to draw, Watcher patted my head a bit and almost instantaneously--the strong gaze of someone was shot at us, we all turned around but saw nothing, though it didn't seem convincing that nobody was there. You don't get a feeling that strong altogether for no reason.

I sighed nervously and turned back, observing what I had drawn, me next to Grayscale and Original, as all the other AUs lined across. It was just a small simple doodle with not much effort but I was happy and so was Priest an Watcher so I felt content with my picture.

(IT IS LATE OK SO JUST THINK OF THE DOODLE A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS IGNORED THAT THEY'RE ALL FREAKISHLY MADE STICK FIGURES 😭)

"You seem to really take a liking to Original and Grayscale." Watcher spoke as he observed my drawing.

"Aren't they just the absolute cutest? What angels they are!" I smiled, feeling myself blush a little.

"I guess Grayscale is... But don't get me started on Original." Watcher mumbled, Priest nodded I agreement. I scoffed a little but brushed it off as I looked directly over to behind Watched, studying the viewers that swarmed around him.

Waving at them, they slowly gathered around both me and Watcher, he laughed amusingly as he watched. Priest though-a bit freaked out by them just took a step back and watched.

"How adorable, it appears that they like you! Must mean you're quite the good person hm?"

I felt my face heat up more and put my hands on my cheeks to cover my blush as I giggled, I was overjoyed at small things such as people or... I guess viewers liking me, just the affection of every person and viewer here is overwhelming but exciting.

I wasn't used to this form of attention, a bit of trauma effects us all huh? So I felt my face turn more red and noticed how happy Priest and Watcher seemed at my reaction.

The viewers all around me, the compliments, the soothing voices of these two Wally's talking to me made me feel ecstatic. "I'm glad you're feeling so much happier than when we first saw you my child!" Priest smiled with a hint of orange shading on his yellow skin(fabric/felt?). Watcher agreed.

Though this happiness was short-lived as we heard footsteps rumbled up into the room.

"MY LOVE~ IT'S MY TURN WITH YOU!"

"BACK OFF WEIRDO IT'S MY TURN!"

"OH PLEASE YOU ARE JUST AS BAD YANDERE."

"FUCK YOU"

I groaned a bit as I guess I had to abandon Watcher and Priest, they were very fun to be with and frankly rather pleasant. They're working their way up to my new favorites.

Yandere, Lovesick and Butcher walked in, smiling widely but all of their grins obviously forced given the loud yelling heard just a few seconds ago.

I gulped at the sight of all three of them, is this really who I had to spend time with? These three are possibly the worst options I could get..

Sighing, I stood up, getting a small goodluck from Priest and Watcher as I approached the three.

Putting a smile as fake as theirs on, I forced a excited voice, "Alright you beautifully terrifying bastards! What should we do first?"

We all looked at each other silently, until a few suggestions came out of their mouths. Realizing they all have different ideas--they started yelling... Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~847 words!

847 words!

Sorry this chapter isn't 1k+ like I planned, I am really sick and so that's taken most of my energy!

And well--my neighbors shot one of my cats so I have to take care of him and monitor him more, limiting my free time more, I hope you lovely neighbors understand ❤