18.

Happy reading! 📖

«"you stole my heart and i will let you keep it"»

A A R N A V 'S P O V :

It's morning.
But this morning is kind of special.

I opened my eyes just to see my Beloved's face. She was sleeping peacefully while making a soft fist out of her hands. Her cheeks were a bit puffy which gave me a sudden urge to pinch them.

Looking at her made me realised that how much I love her. I love her selflessly, effortlessly, and passionately.

You are so in love dude.

My subconscious mind said.
Well he's not all wrong here.

When I was in my thoughts she winced a little before opening her eyes slowly.

"Good morning dove" I said softly while caressing her hair. "Hmm good morning" she said while smiling softly

I can give a thousand lifes for her smile.

"When did you woke up?" She asked

"Just now" i said and she made an 'o' face.

"You look glowing" I said slightly smirking

"Stop will you?" She said while hiding her blushed face in my chest and i could not help but chukle.

"Wait! What's the time? Oh my god we will get late for work. No" she said panicking and was about to get up when I hold her wrist and pulled her towards me.
"Dove" I said softly while removing few strands of hair from her and face and tucking them behind her ears. "Don't worry I have told them that you are going to take a leave and i also took one"

"Oh yeah?" She said and i nodded.

"Okay then" she said getting comfortable in my arms. "By the way Aarnav I just remembered" she said and i let out a thoraty hmm

"Umm... remember when you won in that finding ring ritual" she said and i replied with 'yes'

"So....you won and till yet you have not asked anything" she said and that's when I remembered. To be honest I don't care about who won. I don't believe in these type of games anyways. I let out another hummed.

"What hmm? Ask what you want now" I looked at her face and saw her already looking at me with her beautiful doe brown eyes. That made me kind of.....flustered?