26.

Happy reading 📖!

«"Chlo chodho batao ko,
Ek waada karte hai,
Milkr pure karege apne khwaab, abhi saath dekhne ka irada karte hai"»

«"Chlo chodho batao ko,Ek waada karte hai,Milkr pure karege apne khwaab, abhi saath dekhne ka irada karte hai"»

T A N I S H K A 'S P O V :

"Aarnav?" A feminine voice came in a low whisper, it was enough for me to hear.

Jiya and Ahana say that I can even listen to someone from afar.

As I was about to turn around to see the owner of the sound Abhinav bhaiya came "Hey Mr. Singhania" he called out.
He did a hand shake with my husband.

Have to be professional here.

"Hii Mrs. Singhania" he said and gave me a smile to which I smiled warmly saying 'hi'

"Uh would you mind if I take your husband for a while? Actually Mr Rathore is calling him" he asked taking my permission.

"Yes" I said royally.

"I will come back soon love till then please join some ladies so you don't get bored" Aarnav said and I nodded with a smile. I waited for them to go and as they went I look in my surroundings and thought to join a few ladies with whom I have already met but before that i would love to have a drink.

I went towards the bar and ordered a blue lagoon.
As I was waiting for my drink to get ready the same feminine voice came "hey"

I had completely forgotten about her.

This time I looked beside and saw a beautiful girl dolled up in a pink dress.
Long brown hair, fair skin, perfect body, long lashes, shaped eyebrows.
Everything about her screamed perfect.

"Hii" i replied

"You must be Tanishka Kapoor right?"
"Umm Tanishka Aarnav Singhania" I said smiling.
YES I AM THAT!

"Oh..my bad" she said and after a moment of silence she continued "i would like to get on the point directly Tanishka" she said and i furrowed in confusion.

"I am Akansha"
"Do i know you?" I asked trying to be as polite as I can.

"Oh? You don't know me?
"No I don't?"

"Aarnav didn't tell you about me?"

Why the heck is she saying Aarnav. Everyone is calling him Mr. Singhania or Mr. Aarnav but maybe she is his friend but Aarnav has told me each and every friend of his....but maybe she is new?