20.

Happy reading 📖!

«"and suddenly all the love songs were about you"»

T A N I S H K A 'S P O V :

We went inside and first I went to the 'Louis Vuitton' and bought a few dresses, after that i went to the 'Chanel' to buy perfumes and than i bought some pjs of 'Victoria Secret' and bought a few make up things from 'Sephora'

I feel bad buying all this by his money but he insisted and i wasn't able to say NO.

"Aarnav I guess this is it"
"What? Jaan you didn't even bought winter clothes yet, there is chilling"

"Aarnav...I have winter clothes"
"No Tanishka let's just go"

"No Aarnav please"
"Either you go and buy more clothes or I will just buy the whole mall"

"W-what? Aarnav you can't"
"You know I can"

I remained silent
"It's fine if you don't want let me just talk to the owner of the mall" he said and picked out his phone from his pants pocket.

"N-no Aarnav...I will..i will buy"
"That's like my Dove"
He said and again hold my hands which he had left because I was choosing things

"Let's go Dove"
He said took me to another collection of dresses.

Finally the shopping is finished. He literally paid for everything and the total was like almost fifty lakh.
"So Dove what else do you want to go to buy things?...how about we go to-"

He stopped when I passed him a glare.

"This is enough Aarnav I feel...bad"
"Why do you feel bad princess?"

STOP AARNAV I FEEL HELLA BLUSHED WITH THAT NICKNAME GOSH!

i wanted to say this to him loud but I didn't.
I didn't have enough courage to say.

"Um...-cough-i..i feel bad because you literally wasted lakhs on me"
His hands encircled my waist as he said "I didn't waste my money on you baby...i just invested my money on the most important person"

I chuckled and said "You are spoiling me Aarnav"

I swear despite being rich i never spend this much money on myself.

"Oh! I love spoiling my princess"
Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
I screamed internally.

"Aarnav?"
He hummed "can I buy you something too?"
"

What? No my Dove"

"No please i want tooooooooooo" i said giving him the best puppy eyes and after a few moments he LUCKILY said yes.