22.

Happy reading 📖!

«"Ishq ho ya khwab samjh nhi aa rha, ek khubsurat sa khyal ho tum dil se jaa hi nhi rha"»

T A N I S H K A 'S P O V :

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings only to realise I was sleeping on my husband's chest.

No wonder why I had the best sleep.

I looked up to see his face and saw that he was already looking at me "good evening dove" he whispered.

I smiled and said "good evening"

His one hand was around my waist, and another one was cupping my head lightly. My both hands were on his chest and one leg was on his thigh.

I got up and tied my hair in a bun which have been messed up because of sleeping. He was looking at me all this time.

"When we will reach?" I said

"After fifteen minutes"

"Oh okay so i will get ready quickly"

"You are already looking breath taking" he said and i just rolled my eyes and stood up.

Even tho deep inside I was flustered.

I walked off to my luggage and quickly take off the clothes which I found first on my suitcase.

A baggy shirt and pink lower.

I am lazy to dress elegantly so guess I will be wearing this only.

"Can you go out for a moment I have to change" I asked

"You are asking ME to get out? Like YOUR husband? I have already seen everything you know"

Shameless.

"Just get out" I said passing him the hard glare.

I was shy to be honest.

"Okay okay! I am going" he said while waving his hands on the air.

"Good" I said, i quickly stripped off my clothes when I saw he was gone and changed into my comfy ones.

"You can come now" I said yelling a little in case he is far.

He entered and said looking at me "was beautiful, is beautiful and will always be beautiful"