23.

Happy reading 📖!

«" duniya ki is bheed mai,
ek uska chehra bohot pasand hai "»

«" duniya ki is bheed mai, ek uska chehra bohot pasand hai "»

T A N I S H K A 'S P O V :

After eating my food I went to do my night routine.

I came and sat next to Aarnav.

"Dove, I know we should.... explore the city and have fun but I am sorry. The party is actually tomorrow evening" he said.

"It's fine Singhania ji, I understand" I said giving him a warm smile to which he pecked my hair and that made my smile even wider.

"So you will be coming with me hm" he said.

"I would love to go there with my husband" I said winking at him.

"You are cute" he said chuckling and pinched my cheeks lightly.

Don't blush
Don't blush
Don't blush

I repeated it in my head.

"So what's the timing?" I said

"Eight...I am also gonna meet my next business partner Mr. Rathore and the model who will be our company's new project's face" he said and I made an 'o' face.

"You know Dove, I need to have this project. Me and my employees have done so much hard work. My company will get a lot of loss if i won't get this project" he said making my understand and i nodded looking at him.

My husband works so much more than me.

"Do you know who your model is?" I asked.

"Not really because the model which Mr. Rathore has chose for this project rejected because of God knows what reasons. So yes I don't really know the new model's name or anything as he said that he will introduce her to me at the party itself."

"Hmm, it's fine don't worry. Whatever will happen, will happen for good only." I said encouraging him.

"Thank you" he said smiling warmly at me.

His smile gives me so much comfort.

"And also the party is in evening so before that we will be exploring places by the time we will have" he said

"Thank youuuuuuuuuu...
"Anyways I am actually feeling sleepy" I said yawning.

"Oh yeah" he said and held me with hands around my back and behind my knee and lift me up like I was nothing.

No way and am I that thin or is he that strong?

I snacked my arms through his neck.
I could hear his heart beat. I placed my head on his chest and i feel super relaxing.

He gently laid me on the bed and came on the another side of the bed.

As he laid i jumped towards him and placed my head on his chest and by one hand I held his torso.