Chapter 3097 Broken Branches, Study!

ADVERTISEMENT

"What, a broken branch restored the eternal border?"

Many high-level world gods were stunned.

Even Ye Tian was extremely shocked and couldn't believe it!

"How huge the eternal kingdom is. If a broken branch can restore the eternal border, then the body of the broken branch is such a terrifying thing!"

Ye Tian found it unimaginable, and suddenly felt that everything was too dreamy.

However, Ye Tian and other high-level world gods continued to listen to the Ice Shadow God's story.

Ice Shadow Realm God continued: "We are not sure what the origin of that broken branch is. However, this time our power to explore the broken branch was triggered, forming a special area. Currently, the demons in the Demonic Abyss are also trying to control the broken branch, so we must first remove the broken branch.

At this time.

A high-level world god asked: "Master Ice Shadow World God, this meeting is just to discuss this issue. It seems to have nothing to do with top forces like us, right?"

Other high-level world gods are also very confused. After all, there are many high-level world gods and peak world gods of the supreme power. Why do we need high-level world gods like them!

If even the peak world gods can't take away the broken branches, then they can't do it either!

The Ice Shadow Realm God smiled 803 and said: "In that area, only high-level Realm Gods are eligible to enter, but we don't know if we can remove the broken branches, but the more high-level Realm Gods go there, , maybe a high-level world god will be able to take away the broken branch. Therefore, this is also a test, and maybe it contains a great opportunity, and it is also an opportunity for you."

Chance!

The high-level world gods present were all excited, maybe they were the lucky ones!

That broken branch can restore the Eternal Realm. This is simply beyond any treasure in the Eternal Realm and the World God Realm. Once they control such a treasure, wouldn't their strength be able to advance by leaps and bounds, and it will be very simple to become the peak World God in the future? Let's do it!

Ever since, they started looking forward to it.

However.

ADVERTISEMENT

Many high-level world gods were not excited, but frowned.

They felt that these supreme forces had definitely studied the broken branch a long time ago, but obviously there was no way to take it away, so they just asked the high-level world gods of the top forces to give it a try. Otherwise, such a good opportunity would not be available. Top powers!