Chapter 3129 The Situation Is Reversed!

ADVERTISEMENT

"Star Winged Six-Armed Shield, first form, defense activated!"

Star-winged six-armed shields appeared around Ye Tian one after another, forming layer after layer, protecting his whole body.

BOOM!!!!

The blows of many peak world gods bombarded Ye Tian's Star Wings Six-Armed Shield, breaking through layers of Star Wings Six-Armed Shields, but in the end they did not break all the Star Wings Six-Armed Shields.

The peak realm gods of Taihao Tianchao Palace were all dumbfounded when they saw this scene.

"This is a super-dimensional secret treasure, Star Wings and Six Arms!"

They didn't find it strange when they saw that Ye Tian had a six-armed star-winged shield, but it was so strange that Ye Tian had so many six-armed star-winged shields!

"Damn it, how many materials did Ye Tian obtain to refine so many super-dimensional secret treasures!"

At this moment, they were all moved.

"Eight Five Three" Not to mention anything else, these super-dimensional secret treasures alone are worth a lot of Jialan treasure coins.

This time, they may have made a lot of money.

But the prerequisite is that Ye Tian must be killed.

At this moment, Ye Tian also took action, he didn't want to sit still and wait for death.

Wow!

Ye Tian used the super-dimensional technique——Super-dimensional Realm Wood Escape Light to rush towards these peak world gods, and also activated the Ice Orchid Pearl, Flawless Eyes, Jialan Treasure Clothes and other super-dimensional secret treasures, and a Super-dimensional light surrounds the surroundings, extremely dazzling.

"Superdimensional Vine!"

This extra-dimensional technique burst out instantly, and vines condensed by the extra-dimensional power attacked these peak world gods.

However, the strength of these peak world gods is not weak, especially the Yonghao world god, who is so powerful that he shattered many of Ye Tian's super-dimensional vines with a wave of his hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

But Ye Tian is not afraid of these peak world gods. Some peak world gods are still not strong.

puff!

The body of a peak world god was pierced by a superdimensional vine, and his body was directly shattered. Even the world god Yonghao had no time to save him.

There were also several peak world gods who were also severely injured in an instant.