Untitled Part 115

Chapter 3196 The Difficulty Of Understanding Superdimensional RulesADVERTISEMENT

Enlightenment!

Still enlightened!

Ye Tian didn't care about the consequences of using the strange blood pupil, as long as he could understand a little more of the mystery, it would be worth it.

However, if he wants to meditate alone here all the time, that is obviously impossible.

There are too many half-step superdimensional realms and superdimensional realms that have poured in here, and the territory of No. 7001 is only so big, and there are only so many traces of superdimensional rules. A half-step superdimensional realm comprehends the Tao Chao Dimension rule traces, that is obviously not enough.

Therefore, there must be disputes.

really.

Not long after, several half-step superdimensional realms came here, obviously they all came from the same force.

"There is actually a trace of a super-dimensional rule here. If we can understand it here, it will help us improve our super-dimensional power!!!!"

These half-step super-dimensional realms said very excitedly.

Of course, they also saw Ye Tian, ​​but they didn't take it seriously.

They have tempered their extra-dimensional bodies to more than 90% of the half-step of the extra-dimensional realm, and their extra-dimensional power has also been tempered to the great realm.

Moreover, the super-dimensional bloodline they merged with is also extremely powerful. Although there is no hope of breaking through to the super-dimensional state, their strength is at the peak level of the half-step super-dimensional state.

The three of them joining forces are enough to fight against anyone who is half-step into the extra-dimensional realm.

They entered here this time with the hope of tempering the power of the extra-dimensional to the perfect state. If they get an amazing opportunity and understand the rules of the extra-dimensional, and if there is another heaven-defying opportunity in the future, it is not impossible to reverse the physical body and eliminate the extra-dimensional. Bloodline, changing fate against the will of heaven, and forcibly entering the extra-dimensional realm.

Although there may not be one person who can achieve this half-step to the super-dimensional realm in endless years, but at least there is a glimmer of hope.

certainly.

Their goal is not that big. They just want to find a trace of the super-dimensional rules here, learn more about it, and improve some strength. This is their goal.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Drive him away!"

The three half-step super-dimensional realms came to Ye Tian and showed their aura one by one.