Untitled Part 156

Chapter 3232 Guarding The Six Capital Boundary Walls!ADVERTISEMENT

"Even being hunted down in the third realm, the secrets involved may not be simple!"

Ye Tian was reluctant to get involved, and even if he did discover the third-level person, he would not dare to report it.

Who knows what the secret behind it is, maybe after reporting it, they will be silenced afterwards!

After all, once the secrets involved are enough for him, the other party will think that he may know it, and it is normal to silence him.

For Yandu Tiange, it is simply too easy for a second-level person to die silently.

"You can't participate in this matter!"

Ye Tian thought to himself.

certainly.

There are also smart second realms who dare not participate, but there are also those who dream of obtaining the second realm of Yandu Tiange. For them, this is also a great opportunity, and they may hope to rely on this opportunity to hit the third realm. Woolen cloth!

Therefore, a little risk is nothing to them.

But Ye Tian is 100% sure of breaking through to the third level, and he also has many secrets, so he naturally won't take any risks.

After the grand gathering in the Six Capitals, all the super-dimensional people left.

And Ye Tian also left.

After going back.

Ye Tian used the eternal essence to improve his cultivation.

A bottle of Forever Essence isn't much, but it does a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian refined drops of eternal essence, and the majestic energy continued to refine his cultivation, making significant progress in his cultivation that had been almost imperceptible in the past 430 years.

However, just a bottle of eternal essence cannot make his cultivation directly enter the middle stage of the second realm.

Unless his cultivation has reached the limit of the early stage of the second realm, he can hope to use the eternal essence to break the shackles of his cultivation and advance to the middle stage of the second realm.

But he has just entered the early stage of the second realm, and his cultivation is still far away from the middle stage of the second realm!

Several extra-dimensional epochs later, Ye Tian finally exhausted this bottle of eternal essence.

"Unfortunately, my cultivation is still at the early stage of the second realm, but it is not far from the middle stage of the second stage. If I have five or six bottles of eternal essence, I can definitely break through to the middle stage of the second stage!"