Untitled Part 130

Chapter 3206 Understand The Rules Of Super Dimensions!ADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 7001, deep inside.

At this moment, Ye Tian came here, and there was no one in the extra-dimensional realm around him.

Only he dares to come here, other extra-dimensional realms dare not come. Even if some extra-dimensional realms have clones, there are definitely not many, and clones are difficult to refine, so they dare not sacrifice them casually.

So, they will never come here.

Even Ye Tian can't survive here for long.

Now, his physical body is cracking, but he doesn't care. He just sits cross-legged and begins to understand the rules of the super dimension.

His goal is not high, as long as he can understand a hint of extradimensional rules.

For this reason, he also brought the strange blood pupil, so that the hope of understanding the super-dimensional rules would be much greater.

After a period of time, this replica body will no longer be able to hold on.

"copy!"

Soon, a replica body condensed out, replacing the replica body that was about to be unable to hold on.

In this way, he can persist for a while.

In this way, Ye Tian continued to understand the super-dimensional rules emanating from the origin of the super-dimensional territory by relying on the copied bodies.

Such super-dimensional rules are much more conspicuous than the traces of super-dimensional rules, and they are also easier to understand.

As time goes by, Ye Tian understands more and more the rules of super dimensions.

However, the time for the super-dimensional territory to be nurtured is limited. Once it is stable and the super-dimensional rules are no longer revealed, it will be difficult to comprehend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Therefore, there is not much time for him to comprehend, at most it is only one extra-dimensional era time.

But after only comprehending one-tenth of the superdimensional era, Ye Tian felt that he was about to understand the superdimensional rules.

Sure enough, it didn't take long.

Ye Tian's entire body seemed to have stagnated, his thinking seemed to be integrated into the super-dimensional rules, and countless insights emerged.

In an instant, a wave of extradimensional rules appeared on his body, and this wave was completely under his control.

"I finally understand the rules of super-dimensionality!"