#001

#001

"Our Yoo-ah! Did you enjoy your meal?"

"Yes."

"Then shall we get ready and go to kindergarten with mom? Your friends are very upset because Yoo-ah didn't come for a week."

Jeong-hye, a woman who had her hair twisted with a hair claw, lifted Yoo-ah up and hugged him. Ever since she got sick, she has been constantly focusing on housework, so she's been unintentionally playing a game with her child lately.

Jeong-hye quickly lowered Yoo-ah from his chair so that he would not be interested in the empty bowl.

"Mom, then shall I go in and wash up? If I don't prepare now, I think I'll be late for kindergarten...."

The child looked up at Jeong-hye with a blank face and asked. Jeong-hye said while looking at the small hand that slightly grabbed and pulled the hem of her clothes.

"Yes. Will you? Then I'll iron the original clothes while our baby is washed."

"Yes. Thank you."

Ododo. She thought the sound of small feet was getting away, but she heard the sound of water. Jeong-hye relieved her smiling face and sighed a little. Is it really okay to send him?

Jeong-hye still got goosebumps all over her body thinking of when she ran to the emergency room with Joo-hyuk, hugging the child who had a fever of nearly 40 degrees during the night last week.

No matter how much he got a fever reducer, his fever didn't go down, but the doctor only repeated that he didn't know the cause like a parrot.

Meanwhile, Yoo-ah could not open his eyes for two days when his fever rose. Joo-hyuk, whom she had never seen crying ever since the beginning of their relationship until now, had stated the seriousness of the time when he cried as he wiped away the child's cold sweat after work.

Fortunately, on the third day, he was discharged from the hospital as if he had not been sick at all....

"Leave it alone. I'll clean it up since I made the mess. I'm really not sick, so mom and dad can go to work now."

"That, Jeong-hye yah...."

"...yes, oppa. I think the same, too."

Oh, my God. Which kindergarten student cleans up the toys that he had just left the hospital. Yoo-ah was originally a child who cried and rolled on the floor of the living room this morning because he wasn't allowed to put chopsticks on the table with my favorite X-roro.

Jeong-hye and Joo-hyuk immediately hugged Yoo-ah, who was squatting and picking up toys, and headed to the hospital. The results of the MRI were perfectly normal, whether it was unfortunate or fortunate, and he was re-examined twice just in case, but the same results came back.

Jeong-hye was confident that if Yoo-ah, who was tired of the following tests, had not been whining, they would have been stuck at the hospital all day.

The family returned home in half a day with a very normal test paper in his hand. Unfortunately, that's not the end of Yoo-ah's journey.

"Daddy, can I read the book in the study?"

"The more you eat, the more eggplants become worth eating. It's past the time to be picky."

"Uh... Eng, English is the same as what I learned in kindergarten..."."

He didn't even look at the toys that he used to play with. Even though he couldn't read all of the Korean letters, he took Joo-hyuk's major books and turned the page with a serious look. His picky eating was completely cured in one day.