#008

#008

When Yoo-ah was frustrated with thoughts in his head, the main shou began to toss and turn as if he were about to wake up.

"......!"

The thief is waking up. Although he was not a thief, prelexed Yoo-ah was surprised and reacted.

Pong!

Yoo-ah hits his own forehead at the sound that's very familiar. Pat Pat. He had forgotten because he'd had a hectic day as much as the heroine of a soap opera whose birth secrets were revealed, but it was only 3 p.m. It hasn't even been a full day yet.

Therefore, this means that it's already the second time that Yoo-ah's ears and tail have popped out today.

Yoo-ah wanted to put these damn tails and ears in before the other children woke up and became noisy. With how desperate he was, it would not surprise anyone that it would not be long before he became human garbage.

"Did I get jinxed today? Why is everything I do such a mess today?"

Yoo-ah, who unconsciously made a loud noise, blocked his mouth. The main shou was still hugging Yoo-ah's waist. Yoo-ah, who could not sit properly or lie back, pressed his ears in an awkward position.

'Go in. Go in...'

Twitch!

'Please go in, sir. Would you mind going in? Plz....'

Wrong. Yoo-ah covered his face with his palm.

Maybe it's because the posture was as vicious as if he was stopped in the middle while doing sit-ups. Or is it because the short arm around Yoo-ah's waist was tense for a moment. He couldn't calm down at all.

'I think I can put this arm away somehow.' Yoo-ah carefully grasped the main shou's forearm.

"Hmm...?"

And then I woke him up.

The main shou seems to be a light sleeper. I wasn't really curious.

The main shou, who buried his face around Yoo-ah's waist in his sleep and rubbed his face, came to his senses only after Yoo-ah shook in surprise.

"......! Wheik!"

"...When I woke up... your arm."

[So, sorry!]

What is he saying?

I don't think it's English, so it must be German. Yoo-ah, who did not know German, nodded, thinking that it would be like an apology in context. The foreign languages that Yoo-ah could speak were English and Chinese. Other than that, Arigato Sumimaseng Soodeska Bonjour Mademoiselle.

The main shou loosened his arms with a white pale look as if he had encountered a mysterious man in the middle of the night.

'He's the one who hugged me, but why is he more surprised?'

Yoo-ah pressed his ears with a bored expression. He was surprised, but it was the same principle that if he was surprised by the side, he would be calmer.

Yoo-ah looked at the white tail on his thigh. He thought he couldn't see it, but it must have been stuck in the main shou's arms. With how hard he was hugging him, the middle of his rich fur was flat dead. It was ridiculous, as if only that part of the hair had been pushed back.

When the main shou, who confirmed the scenario, became more pale, Yoo-ah shook his head. He meant to say he doesn't care. The main shou's face was so pale that he almost looked like a wax figure.