#002

#002

Yoo-ah put his hand on the top of his head and took a deep breath. Because he has to wash up now.

"Oh, this... Why isn't this going in?"

To do so, first of all, he had to put in these ears and soft tails that were still flapping above his head.

Young hybrid's ears were sensitive, so he could have suffered from earache if he went into the water. What about the fur? It's going to take a long time to take it out, wash it, and dry it.

For this reason, Yoo-ah had a moment of meditation. He thought it was easier to control than when he was a kid because he regained his memory. It was not easy yet because it was the first time for him to live in the past or present. Especially if he gets emotional like now.

There are many children who are not good at hiding their ears or tails until the lower grades of elementary school. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with kindergarten Yoo-ah because children are not good at handling their ears and tails.

"Even if it's a nose job... I'm an adult. This is a matter of pride."

Yoo-ah fought with his ears in the sink mirror with his blazing eyes. After many minutes had passed, the toddler, who managed to insert his ears, picked up strawberry-flavored toothpaste, which was the fate of preschoolers. 'I think I took too much time thinking about miscellaneous things.'

No matter how much I've been reincarnated, even if my hair is still messy because it's not organized, even if I have ears and tails on my head and hips,

In the end, Yoo-ah was a seven-year-old senior in kindergarten.

Even if the world was like this, he had to go to kindergarten. That's the duty of a seven-year-old.

"I'm going to get hit..."

Yoo-ah squeezed toothpaste into a small children's toothbrush and immediately bit it in his mouth. Strawberry-flavored toothpaste was a favorite of Yoo-ah before he became aware of his previous lives. Yoo-ah thought, feeling the sweet scent of artificial strawberries spreading in his mouth.

'Even if I remember my past life, my taste buds doesn't change?'

I definitely didn't enjoy sweet tastes in my past life. I also drank coffee without syrup by adding a shot to my Americano. I could barely remember the last time I've eaten snacks such as candy and chocolate.

And yet, the one I'm holding in your mouth... I can't believe I like it because it's so sweet that I can't even imagine toothpaste.

"Gosh, Yoo-ah ah! That's not food! Don't swallow it! Spit it out, spit it!"

"What?"

"Toothpaste is to brush your teeth and then say goodbye to germs. That's not why you shouldn't eat it."

"What?"

"It's because when bacteria enter Yoo-ah's body, Yoo-ah will get sick."

"What?"

"Bacteria, uh...."

"In that mhwoajdf pastjkfvjeosjdf?"

"....that's why you can't."

When he first learned how to brush my teeth, he swallowed it because toothpaste was delicious. Jeong-hye's expression, who was reluctant to attack a five-year-old question mark killer, finally calmed down.

Yoo-ah spat out the toothpaste foam on the sink. It's a soft pink color. His gums didn't bleed, but it seemed to be because the toothpaste was pink, so the oral condition seemed to be compliant.