#006

#006

"...Gasp!"

Eventually, for a moment, Yoo-ah put his hands on his cheek as a special measure.

Chap Chap!

The small, soft palms touched the cheeks and made a clicking noise. Yoo-ah's eyes habitually crinkled at the tingling cheeks.

While Yoo-ah was dozing off for a while, they seemed to have read all the fairy tales. Following the moving children to eat lunch, Yoo-ah also stood up.

"......?"

Let me correct it for a moment. He tried to get up but failed.

It would have happened if he hadn't lowered his head to touch the floor. This short body doesn't help.

"......."

Yoo-ah looked still at the thick, fluffy thing that touched his hand. The tawny striped tail was swaying around Yoo-ah's knee.

"Are you still awake?"

Yoo-ah grabbed the tail that touched his hand reflexively.

"......!"

"Huh,"

"Ah, I got it!"

"......."

"No, I... I Yoo-ah, I'm sleeping...."

"......."

"The blanket is on my back, so I can give you a duffer...."

It's like that... His voice got smaller as he went on. At the end, the pronunciation was almost crushed, so I barely understood him.

Yoo-ah rolled his head.

I see. The main shou was saying that during the fairy tale reading time, Yoo-ah was trying to find something to cover even when he was taking a nap, not to read a fairy tale, let alone play around in a corner.

There was nothing to cover, so he eventually covered Yoo-ah with his tail, and even though Yoo-ah, who woke up from scurrying, grabbed the tail of the main shou, he explained it patiently rather than getting angry....

"......?"

Yoo-ah was in the middle of making trouble. It reminded him of a time when most escape attempts failed.

"Teacher-! Yoo-ah ran away without taking a nap again!"

"Oh! Yoo-ah yah, where are you going? What? Are you going to play?"

"Yoo-ah doesn't eat before going to bed."

When everyone became a public target when they heard that they would give a sticker of compliment if they did something good, Yoo-ah had never felt a sense of betrayal in her seven years of life.

Yoo-ah collapsed to the ground as he witnessed the kids receiving a box of chocolates that was no bigger than two fingers. He couldn't believe they were selling their friends for a snack. When he thinks about it now, he can't help but feel embarrassed.

I'm just saying. The kids were like that's what they were it was. He was a person who was willing to throw away loyalty for immediate gain.

Even if it's not a compliment sticker, Yoo-ah, who has been sold out to "a good and wonderful child who leads a friend to the right path," crumpled his face.

"What's this guy? Is he a tiger?"

Regardless of everything else, the main shou should have been angry that Yoo-ah grabbed his tail.