#009

#009

Yoo-ah returned home in Jeong-hye's arms. Jeong-hye sat the infant on the porch and took off her shoes.

"Yoo-ah yah. Dad is coming home late today. So would you like to go out for dinner with mom?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, let's do that. Is there anything you want to eat?"

For your information, braised hairtail was Jeong-hye's favorite food. It was cumbersome to eat at home, and Joo-hyuk hated seafood, so it was not a food that we usually ate often.

"Then you should eat at times like this."'

An opportunity is to seize it when it comes. Yoo-ah was determined to be a niche filial piety. Does it cost you a penny or two to raise a child? He had to pay as much as he received, but it was impossible because he was seven years old.

I don't have money, so let's do it with our bodies. Jeong-hye nodded to Yoo-ah's confident answer, saying she understood.

Even though he said this, Yoo-ah ate everything well without being picky. It means that there is nothing bad about eating food that Jeong-hye likes because his taste of food was more like Jeong-hye than Joo-hyuk.

"Then go in and change your clothes. Let's clean up, play for a while at the playground, and go eat."

It means yesss

Yoo-ah went into the main room, leaving Jeong-hye organizing her shoes behind.

Sniffs sniffs.

As soon as he entered the room, Yoo-ah, who closed the door, pulled the robe to his chest and brought it to his nose.

"Is it lavender?"

It smelled like a fragrant fabric softener. Fortunately, the magic of squid radish soup did not seem to extend to the rustic yellow round peach.

Earlier, he took off his cardigan, so he had no choice but to wear it.

There was nothing he could do about it even if he felt uncomfortable, but now that he saw it, there was nothing on it and there was no smell. He had sweated a little, but his clothes were not wet enough. 'I think I can wear it again tomorrow.'

Yoo-ah took off his original clothes and changed into his usual clothes.

And then he realized.

"Ah, the cardigan!"

Yoo-ah opened his eyes wide and looked at the clothes he had taken off.

It was just yellow, yellow, and yellow. There are forsythia fields all over.

"No wonder I felt something was missing!"'

I couldn't find the white one anywhere.

I remember taking it off when I took a nap and using it as a pillow...?

The problem started there. From that moment, he hasn't had a memory of taking it separately.

...I guess I forgot to take it because I was distracted by snacks.

Maybe it was the main shou's hug when he woke up and faced him. The biggest reason was the lack of consciousness. Nevertheless, Yoo-ah was frustrated. The reason was that his pride was hurt.

In life, one can forget about a coat or two. I'm seven years old. Carelessness is a matter of course because you are still young.

Yoo-ah thought so, too.