Confession

Inside the director's office, she sat at her desk as she closely examined videos of Nimona. Suddenly, Ambroseus slams the doors open and stomps in.

"We need to talk!" He scowled before adding "alone."

She turned off the screen she was looking at as the two knights left. Once the doors closed behind them, Ambroseus glared at the woman.

"Was Gwyneth and Ballister telling the truth? They could've said anybody killed the queen, but they said you, why you?"

The director's eyes narrow at him.

"Sir Goldenloin, is your loyalty to this kingdom, or a knight and a peasant who consults with a monster?" She asked him, the tension in the room rising.

"Did you swap his sword?! Did you set him up?! Tell me the truth!" He demanded, leaning closer to her face.

No breaking eye contact with him, she swiftly stands up, making him lean away a little.

"Ever since I was young, I've had the same nightmare. I find a crack in the wall. I yell out....but no one listens. And the crack grows bigger and bigger until the wall crumbles and the monsters pour in" she started, walking over and leaning on a table, pure fear in her eyes.

"I begged the Queen not to question the word of Gloreth. Not to question what has kept us safe for a thousand years. But she wouldn't listen."

She then presses a diamond pattern on the table, opening a secret compartment.

"Allowing Ballister to hold the sword was the first crack in the wall..." she turns around, revealing Ballister's sword in her hands. "Letting Gwyn to even reside in this kingdom was the second. And now....we have a monster in our kingdom."

Ambroseus was shocked to see the "destroyed" sword.

"Is that....?"

She sighs, shaking her head a little.

"I'm sorry, Ambroseus."

She then stabs the sword into his stomach. A strangled gasp entered his mouth as he looks down at the weapon in him. He gasps for air before backing into the desk and started knocking things off of it. He then stumbled over to a model of the kingdom, knocking the statue of Gloreth before he slid down to the floor. The director watches this calmly.

"So, Yes. I framed Ballister and Gwyneth. I killed the queen" she admitted, picking up the statue and setting it back in it's place.

"Gloreth did whatever it took to keep the monsters out" she began as Ambroseus tried to crawl away as she stood over him. "And so will I."

The blonde hacks, making some various, somewhat funny faces in a dramatic fashion before laying on his back, his tongue sticking out a little. He suddenly jolts up, groaning loudly before he fell back down, tensing his hands in a zombie-like fashion.

"May Gloreth forgive you" she told him in  a low mutter.

Suddenly, she heard something coming from the balcony of her office. She looked and saw a recorded video of her confessing.

So, Yes. I framed Ballister and Gwyneth. I killed the Queen.

Ballister and Gwyn lean on the beams on opposite sides of the doorway, smirking smugly at the woman.

"Well, well, well. Guess the cats out of the bag" Gwyn said, not moving her eyes away from the director.

A breathless laugh leaves Ballister.

"I can't wait for the kingdom to see this" he added as the director glares at them.

"You two."

"Well, and my sidekick and Gwyn's niece. Round of applause, ladies and gents" Ballister said with a shrug.

Ambroseus suddenly sits up, cheery and bubbly as if nothing happened.

"Was my acting okay? I was a little worried my last "Ehhh!" Was too over the top" he said in Nimona's voice.

She then takes the sword out and transforms back into her girl form and walks over to her friends,  leaving the director in complete shock. Ballister and Gwyn paid no mind to this.

"If you're looking for feedback, it was a little dramatic" Ballister told her.

"You know, I've never taken a class" Nimona told them.

"Really? That's a surprise" Ballister replied.

"Not one."

"Very Impressive, Mona" Gwyn told her, ruffling her pink hair.

Nimona perked up a little bit.

"Oh, don't forget your sword, Boss."

Ballister looked over his shoulder at his sword with complete disinterest.

"Eh, she can keep it. I don't fight for her anymore" he told her, The director still in shock.

Realization hits the girls and Nimona smiles at Ballister.

"You called me your sidekick and Gwyn's niece" she said.

"I did, didn't I?" He smiled softly.

"You called me your sidekick~"

"And I regret it already" Ballister playfully frowned before he and Gwyn jumped over the railing, Nimona followed after them.

"You called me your sidekick~" she said as she sprouted dragon wings and they flew away.

The director stood there, flabbergasted at what just happened when the real Ambroseus slammed the doors open.

"We need to talk!" He demanded sternly.

Fueled by the rage inside of her, she stomps by the golden kinght, growled close to his face, then stormed off. Ambroseus stayed behind, confused and slightly scared about what happened.

"Bad time?" He asked weakly, holding up a finger before he looks around and sees Ballister's real sword.