#7: she is different

"जलन ही तो प्यार की निशानी है,
              हर सच्चे आशिक की यही कहानी है। "     

Rudra's pov

Aarohi has left, but I still can't believe I ask her  that we should date.
But she just said No .
However, I can understand her. She doesn't believe or trust me just because of my past.

On my way to my room, I couldn't stop thinking about how I could earn her trust and convince her that i am serious about her. I tossed and turned all night, unable to sleep because my mind was consumed with thoughts of her. I kept brainstorming ideas to win her trust.

At the same time i was wondering why this  affecting me so profoundly. In past, whenever I met a girl, it never happened that after reaching home, I ever think about that girl.
Uut this time it's different because she is different, Aarohi is different and my love for her is different , unlike I've ever experienced before.

The next morning, I woke up early, got ready, and left a message for Maira stating that I am leaving early today for studies, which obviously isn't the reason. I then went directly to the entrance of Aarohi's building and waited for her at the gate.

About 5 minutes later, she arrived, and she was just looking at me while I smiled like a fool. I don't know why.

(Can you understand that, my readers?)

So, she came directly to me and asked what I was doing there. I simply replied that it was just a coincidence that we met there. You know, I was just passing by, and she laughed. Of course, it's a lie; she knows. Then I suggested that since we met there, we should go to class together. She didn't say anything and started walking, so I walked alongside her.

While walking, I was pondering how to initiate the conversation after what happened last night. I don't know, I was just feeling nervous about what I should say.
I've never felt this way before; I've always been super cool around girls. But this time, this girl just shook my confidence. However, I'm pretty confident that I'll figure something out; we'll be together sometime.
I was lost in these thoughts when suddenly she asked me whether I had studied what she taught the day before yesterday.
I replied yes, of course. Last night, I was just thinking about you..—I mean, I was just going over everything you taught me; I revised it all.

she smiled a little, I could see her lips curving into a smile, but then she withdrew it and said, "Good, you'll get good marks if you study every day."

When we entered the class, I noticed Myra and Teju sitting and talking at the last seat of the usual spot. I was about to tell Aarohi that we'll talk later, but suddenly I heard a voice saying Aarohi's name.
To my surprise, it was the same boy from yesterday, wearing rectangular spectacles and looking grumpy. I don't know why, but I didn't like him.
He approached her and started talking to Aarohi, and they both delved into a topic that I had never heard of.

I kept wondering why Arushi was talking to him like that. I mean, she just kept smiling. I think he must be a comedian or something. Suddenly, I wondered if I should start joking too. Maybe it would work to make her laugh.
But then Myra called me, and I went to her seat and sat there, noticing them still talking.
Myra asked me where I was and why I came with Aarohi today. So, I simply replied, "Just because."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
You Complete Me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें