♡1. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!♡

Your POV:

ºHuman Year 1924 Lust Ringº

–*RING RING RING RING*–

I opened my eyes as I slammed down my alarm off, I sat up on the bed and strectched myself. "Ah?..." I looked around and then looked at the clock, rubbing my eyes. 

"What time is it?" I took the alarm clock and stare at it, then my eyes widen in shock. "OH MY SATAN!!" It's already 10 in the morning!? I put on my slippers and went straight towards Verosika's room, knocking on the door.

"VEROSIKA!! WAKE UP! I'M MAKING BREAKFAST!!" Well, in some terms I'm living in Verosika Mayday's penthouse, since she was a singer and she's popular and all that. Of course, I can't just live here without giving her any gratitude.

So I'm the one in charge of cooking and cleaning while she works! Aren't we just an awesome duo? Anyway, as I was making Creamed Potatoes Muffin, Shredded wheat with hot milk broiled chop and 2 cups of Coffee, Verosika walked downstairs, rubbing her eyes.

"Ugh... For fuck sakes Y/n stop screaming in the morning... You're going to ruin my hearing" "Oops! Sorry! Hehe" I used both my hands to grab the coffee while my tail holds the 2 plates. "You're lucky you know how to cook" She replied, starting to eat on the breakfast.

I went upstairs again and started to change my pijamas into a silky black dress. Since the Big Asmodeus himself invoked some workers of him for a VERY important job, it pays well, so I was in.

I ran downstairs and picked a pair of heels, as I did my makeup rushing. "There must be a very long line now... Ugh... Do I look good?" I turned to look at Verosika. "Uh-" "Great! See ya later! Kisses Darling! Love ya!" I cutted her off after downing my coffee and ate my muffin.

【☆☆☆】

I ran down the streets as Imps and Succubus passes by, making out with eachother or entering in motels in this Red Light District alike place. I finally got to the Tower and I've seen some workers leaving already, crying. "Oh... What in Lucifer's name just happened?..."

I walked in slowly in the empty hallways. "Hello?... Uh... Anyone?..." I finally entered the main reception, and went to the front desk. "Excuse me, hehe... Uh, where do I have to go for the interview at 12 in the morning?" I asked.

The succubus who attended me immediatly gave me a note so that I could guide myself, I walked through the halls and gone up and down by the elevator.

No use, I was lost. REALLY lost. 

"Hey" Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned back to look, just to meet a girl kind of younger than me, with a blonde hair and a black dyed strand of hair infront of her face, as she wears a gothic dress.

"Oh, Hello" I greeted politely. She eyed me up and down, and looked at the note, snatching it away from me. "You're... Lost?" I believe that by her apparence she's not from here.

"Well, kind of. I need to meet The big Asmodeus for this interview! I might just get the job!" The girl seems to just rolled her eyes, she walked up front. "Follow me" she replied at last monotoned.

"Oh! Oki Doki!" I followed up behind, the only thing that was heard was the heels clicking sound of mine and the sounds of her Mary Jane shoes.

【☆☆☆】

"So... What's your name?" she eyed me for a second and then continued walking. "Charlie" "That's a pretty name! I really like your dress, where did you get it?" "Pride Ring" She answered me.

"Pride? Oh! Where the sinners are! You must be from there then! Oh My name's Y/n L/n! You can call me N/n! Or...Whatever you like! Hah! I'm fine with any!" Charlie didn't respond after that, she just walked towards a big pair of doors and opened it.

"We're here" As we entered, we saw Asmodeus walking in circle muttering something. "Uncle Ozzie, I'm back" Asmodeus seems to cut the track and hugged Charlie. "Oh my Charlie! And here i thought I've lost you!"

Charlie just stared down at me, then looked at Asmodeus again. "She found me, Uncle Ozzie. She can be the next" "Who? Me?" I pointed at myself.

Asmodeus bend over and smiled at me. "Oh! Hello your Sinfulness!" I quickly bow in respect. "Aww, well aren't ya a pretty little thang? Charlie, you want her to be your new friend?" Charlie flipped him off.

"It's... Whatever... I don't really care" "Oh, that's so good to hear! Then you're hired for the job Missy! I'll inform Lucifer right away!" With That Asmodeus said, made me realise something, I looked over at Charlie.

"Are you THE Charlotte Morningstar? Princess of Hell? Oh! It's so nice to meet you!" "Yeah yeah, you just said that a few momments ago" She crossed her arms as my tail wiggled in the air in joy.

"Little Succubi, what's your name?" Asmodeus asked and took me with his hand. "Oh! I'm Y/n L/n! Asmodeus, sir!" "Please dear, just Ozzie it's fine" He booped my forehead. 

"Look at you, I could just eat you up! And by that I meant your pussy" "Oh, you flatter me, sir" I giggled by his comment. "Can we leave now?" Charlie groaned.

"Oh right of course, Y/n. Here's some money, go enjoy yourself with my niece. I need to start to create some Crystal for Hellborns to travel to the Human World" Y/n nodded and walked out the office.

"And Charlie! Don't try to fuck her ok?" Charlie groaned. "Wasn't even planning to, Uncle Ozzie" 

【☆☆☆】

ºPride Ring inside the Limousineº

Well... This is awkward

I fidget my fingers as I looked around this fancy Limo, Charlie still sitting with a poker face and crossed arms. "Well, I don't know you much but I think you might like this!" I gave her a hairband with 2 black horns.

She raised an eyebrow. "And this?" "A gift! For my first friend out of the Lust Ring!" I place it on her head and clapped my hands excitedly. "Ahh!! It looks so cute on you!" 

She stared at me, widening her eyes, then she gave me a slight soft smile.

"This is so stupid"