♡4. 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝘿𝙉𝘼𝙋𝙀𝘿!?♡

No one's POV:

"I'm ready for some action... Are you ready for perfection?... Hey piano man~"

The musical began, Verosika sang with confidence as she traced her finger on the microphone, singing with a hint of alluring tone. You sat on the seat of the Piano on stage and started to play on the keyboards.

The music genre is a similar mix between Pop and Jazz, Alastor enjoyed it dearly, since Jazz was his favourite genre, it suits his taste perfectly. From time to time you did the chords, everyone was like enchanted with you 2 Succubis in disguise.

【☆☆☆】

Once the music ended, you and Verosika bow to the public as everyone clapped their hands, cheering. Verosika dragged you out of stage, holding your wrist. "Ok, Sweetie. Let's get out of here,  We've enough Essence collected for now. I'll wait you outside, well..."

She looked away from you but decided at last to let you explore this place a bit more. "Nevermind this if you want to explore more. I'll pick you up later ok? Meet me up at the Forest once you're done" She hugged you after you agreed and left.

【☆☆☆】

Now you're here again, alone, in the party. You've wasted no time on going to the food table, where there were different types of small snacks and desserts.

"Enjoying the food, Miss Y/n?" You got startled, hearing a familiar voice you've heard momments earlier. You turned around and stuffed another Stuffed Mushroom inside your mouth as your other hand was holding a finger sandwich.

"..Hm?" You hummed in confusion, Alastor just chuckled seeing you desperatedly eating. "My, now you look like a Domestic Hamster eating like this!" You swallowed the food quickly and brushed your hands clean awkwardly.

"Ahaha... Sorry for the poor manners... Mr Alastor" You licked your lips clean, Alastor just placed his hand behind his back and still smiled at you. "Now don't be! I actually find it kind of adorable from your part!"

He extended his hand to you and bend slightly. "May I have the honor to have this dance with you now, Miss Y/n?" Well, now that you think about it, you DID promised him to dance after the musical.

"Yes, I'd be delighted!" You gave him a tooth showing smile, and took his hand. He walked you to the center of the dance floor as the music from the musicians started to play their instruments.

He... Is really good at Dancing Waltz...

A hand holding your waist softly, as other hold your left hand. Alastor looked at your face, too see if there was any reaction from you, of course. You were just fascinated by his dance moves, you have no interest in humans at all.

'Hm... How unique. She doesn't seems to even faze by my apparence. Interesting' His smile grew wider seeing the woman infront of him. 'Let's see what this charming mademoiselle got under her sleeves~'

"I have to say, you're really good at dancing! Say, have you been practicing this?" You complimented him and talked with him, while he responded back. "Well, you can say that~ My mother shown me lots of skills back in the days~" 

"Wow, then you sure have a great mother!" You laughed, as you were spinned in the dance. "I'm glad that we agree the same!" You lean back on Alastor's hand as he held your waist.

"Well I never thought that the famous Radio Host would be such a good Dancer!" You said that just in case they question you about how come you don't know about him. 

"And I never thought that someone could keep up with me. I'm impressed Miss Y/n" Just a sudden, his eyes flashed red. It wasn't normal for a normal human.

You didn't think much about it and withdrew your hand quickly, which made Alastor confused. "Miss Y/n? Are you feeling alright? Do you need medical attendance?" He placed his hand under your palm, holding it softly again.

"Thank... You for letting me have fun at this party. It's been a while since I've fun like this... But, I have to go. Farewell Mr Alastor..." You really wanted to yell out loud 'Please let's not meet eachother again'.

He slowly let you hand go and bow slightly, his gaze was visibly upset, he wanted to have fun with you more, but won't say it cause that would be unprofessional. "I suppose so~ I've some business to deal with later on! May I have your number so I could visit you sometimes? I would really like to have a chat~" Just when he finished that sentence, you were gone.

Alastor was left there, alone. His eye twitched a bit, this was a first. He's never been dumped before, not before you. His frown then turned into a smile again as he licked his white teeths.

'Adieu Dear, I'm a patient man'

【☆☆☆】

"Hey there Darlin'~ Wanna have a good time with me? You're quite the looker~" A man leaned against the wall, flirting with you, wanting to hook up. You obviously smell the reeks alcohol in his scent.

It disgusted you. But you remained in silent, cause you don't like injuring people, but will do it if it's for self defence. "You should be grateful that a handsome man such as me has caught his eyes on you~" He was right, he was definetly attractive.

So what? you were just not into it. He's too plain for you. 

Alastor has walked out the party as well for some fresh air, and then saw this scene that was happening, he hide behind the wall as he heard the conversation.

'Should I interfere?' Alastor thought to himself, as he saw how the drunk man grip onto your arm more forcefully. "How about a drink for a lovely lady like you?" 

Alastor peak his head out of his hiding spot. His smile seems to have twitched by the annoyance that drunk man. 'What a pathetic way to introduce yourself to a lady. I'll have to add him to my homicidal list later on'

You withdrew your arm and looked around, frightened. "No... Well- I believed that I've had enough at the party" "Come on, don't be so shy~ I know you want a piece of this" He insisted and gripped on you more forcefully as he held your waist.

"No..."-Y/n.

Alastor pulled out his weapon, ready to kill that man, he just needed a timing. "Come now dear, Come with me-" The drunk man was cutted off by a sudden hit.

–*SLAM*–

"H-HYAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

You kicked him on the jaw with all your force, blushing in panic and by the yell, backing away. Once the man hit the wall, blood was spill down as the organs of his brain fall down.

You gasped in shock. "Oh my Satan!" You covered your mouth with your hand and cried. "N-No! I've never wanted this to happen! Why am I like this!? I-Is...Is he dead?" You talked to yourself as your crouch down, staring at the corpse.

She doesn't know what to do, Alastor stared from afar, his eyes glowed red. He was deeply amused by such show you've putted on. "No! I don't want him to die! I-I'll see him in Hell if it's like this!" You hiccuped as you cried.

Alastor could help but laugh at this, he really like seeing how such person like you be corrupted and also by what you've said, hearing that you think you'd go to Hell.

You turned back and saw him smiling devilishly at you. "Come with me my dear" He extended his hand at you. "Huh?" He pulled her up and gripped her shoulders.

"I'll handle this mess, let me take you back to my place"