♡21. 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙖?♡

(The picture above describes your expression when you see Food)

No One's POV:

"I ain't doing no fucking charity job"

Husk stated, and Alastor appread behind him with his shadow. Then he gestures towards the bar he made out of his magic.

"Well, I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment! With your charming smile and welcoming energy, this job was made for you!" He forced a smile on Husk face, which made it look kind of cursed but Husk quickly frowned again. 

"Don't worry my friend, I can make this more welcoming! ...If you wish" Alastor walked over to the bar, revealing the soles of his shoes to have deer prints which intrigues our dear protagonist of the story, then he made a bottle of 'Cheap Booze' appear out of nowhere.

The giant cat stared at the booze for a good moment, then walked near towards Alastor. "What? You think you can buy me with a wink and some cheap booze?!" 

Then he grabbed the booze and stare at it again. "Well you can!" And then he downs it and walked away, sitting inside the bar.

Vaggie looked as if she was totally against it. "Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! No! No bar, no alcohol! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of mouth...brothel...man cave!" 

"SHUT UP! SHUT! UP! We are keeping this!" Angel launched at Vaggie and then pointed at the bar.

While they were arguing, You already sat at the bar, leaning on the table. You didn't want to pay more attention towards them, so you kept playing where you've left behind in the game of your phone.

Damnit, I hate this freaking Creepy Roblox Hotel... It's so complicated sometimes

"What's that?" Husk looked over at you, talking in a drowsy deep voice. "A Game, I've promote it down here in Hell" He raised a brow as he kept up the conversation with you, that of course until Alastor barged in.

"That Game seems interesting! But it's no time for that Darling! Please put that object Away!" Husk raised his brow at his owner. "Hey, just let the girl do what she wants, she's at a sensitive age" 

"But I'm 22-" Husk silenced you by covering your mouth. 

Then Angel Dust slide up the bar and started to flirt with Husk, You quickly looked away from them, Cause you ship it.

Charlie seems to be happy seeing Husk as her eyes sparkled stars. "Oh, my gosh! Welcome to The Happy Hotel! You are going to love it here!" She extended her hand for him to shake. Husk reached his booze and drank it again. "I lost the ability to love years ago"

"Hmmmm..." You hummed, not buying Husk's statement and looked over at Angel, who's fixing his hair.

Yeah, they'll make a great Couple

Alastor extended his fingers and put both his hand on each side of Your shoulder, then leans against you and whispered in your ear in a kind of alluring radio filtered voice. 

"So, whaddaya think, My Dearest?"

His mouth Smells like Corpse... No wonder he has yellow teeths

【☆☆☆】

"Hahaha! This is going to be very entertaining!" 

He pulled Vaggie towards Charlie and You into a hug. He then lets go of Vaggie and summons a fireball, launching it to the hotel ceiling just so he could distract Charlie fast enough for him to shove Vaggie offscreen.